Trouble at the border!

• Thread starter Thread starter CodyKowl
  • Start date Start date
C

CodyKowl

Does the border chaos concern you with regard to SY vendors coming/going into the US? I hear from a vendor it is chaotic! Personally I am holding any orders until the ruckus calms down!

I didn't hold off as I was told resident Mexicans were bring allowed to cross back and forth. There was one day where the wait was 5 hrs but I understood it other than that everything was good. Of course now having said that I am 2 letters waiting. 

Uhhh. Well. That's this life I live. 

I recieved one of my letters today. Just updating! Not sure status of the 2nd one because the SY vendor isn't sure either! 

Does the border chaos concern you with regard to SY vendors coming/going into the US? I hear from a vendor it is chaotic! Personally I am holding any orders until the ruckus calms down!
No. They have their tricks and ways to get around things like this. In fact, got a letter today.

According to my sources I believe that this is a heavy issue making it just very tough for everyone on all sides..

However it still is going to work, you just got to be patient It might take an extra week.

I'm dealing with a similar issue right now and it's very very frustrating I don't know what is going to happen...

I don't want to go into much detail until I figure out the exact outcome whether it's a total loss or not.

But I am very very frustrated and I understand that it is not the Sy fault,

But it would be nice to have a warning that maybe now is not the best time,

Maybe for now, donations are better spent, towards overseas charities that take about a month just to get anything.

I recieved one of my letters today. Just updating! Not sure status of the 2nd one because the SY vendor isn't sure either! 
I'd like to talk with you because we're dealing with the same stuff and I realized that it's two weeks later since you posted....

But I could really use your help I just need some input

I was also informed by the Sy that this border issue is stirring up a lot of problems.

I just hope they don't result in a total loss

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back