TRRC 5-MAPB is actually 5-APB

Not surprising at all!!!  Could you post a copy of the results?  Also curious if you reached out to them with the assay and if they responded?  Stay safe everyone!

Could be an error in synth or something like that. Not bad to have 5-APB at least, not that easy to get either but still the worst of vendor business practices to not deliver as advertised.

Great, I have an order I'm waiting for with the white 5-MAPB batch and their 5-APB.  😐

I also had some 6-APB and 5-DBFPV in the same order.  With your other thread on the results of their 6-APB, I wonder what I will actually get.  🤷🏻‍♂️

@ReallyNow i want to truly thank you for letting me and all of us know this information. I was about to 0rder this and I can't thank you enough for letting me know as I'm not going to be 0rdering this product.

I'm probably never going to be 0rdering anything that I can get anywhere else. For example TRRC is literally the only place that I've been able to find N0rflurazepam which has been out of stock for long time now. I was told it will be restocked at the end of June which it also stated it would be restocked at the end of May though, who knows when it will be restocked.

TRRC supposedly got their 5-MAPB from LL, right? So are we to believe that only TRRC mixed up the labeling, or is it likely that most of the "5-MAPB" out there now is really 5-APB?

TRRC supposedly got their 5-MAPB from LL, right? So are we to believe that only TRRC mixed up the labeling, or is it likely that most of the "5-MAPB" out there now is really 5-APB?
The actual LL stuff is fine. I had material from Rarechems, their retail partner, assayed and it was as advertised. This is a TRRC problem. 

Also, in a different thread, Chemical Collective posted an NMR spectrum that LL sent them. It shows an N-methyl compound, unlike the material I was sent.
Thanks for sharing this valuable info!

This really is the last straw for me personally regarding TRRC. If they can't even label their received shipments correctly, either they're incompetent or something more nefarious is going on. Disappointing. 

@ReallyNow Did TRRC ever respond to your email about the mislabeling? 
Yes, they basically said that it was impossible for it to be anything other than what was on the label.

NMR doesn't make mistakes though.  And I didn't send the sample to a lab that could have accidentally switched samples. The lab doesn't normally do drug testing and thus had no other samples on hand. 

As a sleep apnea patient I freakin' love modafinil.  I prefer brand names such as provigil and I'm currently looking around.  Hopefully more doors will open when my payment for the email section goes through.  Last year there was an online pharmacy  that was listed here.  They had provigil from cephalon....best modafinil on earth.  I'm eager to get my hands on it again.

Do I need to make a donation to find sources ? Haven’t been online for quite sometime.

many thanks!

I currently have immediate access to TRRC's white 5-MAPB, 5-APB and 6-APB.  Visually the they are all very different from each other, with different colors and texture.  The 5-MAPB was very consistent with another batch I had received a while ago from a completely different vendor who only ships from and to NL residents.  I received this under special circumstances.

I think it is worth noting that the 5-MAPB has a solvent odor, which I if I remember correctly, Chemical Collective also commented on.

I'm willing to send in samples of each one to be NMR tested, however I do not know of any labs that will provide this service.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back