TRRC ceases shipping to USA past 1/1/2021?

WadeWatts80

I recently read on therealrc that past 1/1/2021 they will cease all shipments outside of Europe including the USA.  Does anyone know the reasoning behind this?  I don't buy very often from them but the products they have are hard to come by elsewhere and I don't have much experience trying other vendors.  Anyone know what gives?  I guess I might have to donate to the forum to find a new supplier.

@WadeWatts80

too risky to ship here from there anymore.. Too many lost packages and I imagine they get enough business elsewhere. Agreed it is a shame their variety is hard to beat. U should def donate tho. Many options and all the fun is on the other side 

Their stealth is absolute garbage. They are quite obviously the most highly profiled vendor in the world. It's a shame because their selection is the best.

I recently read on therealrc that past 1/1/2021 they will cease all shipments outside of Europe including the USA.  Does anyone know the reasoning behind this?  I don't buy very often from them but the products they have are hard to come by elsewhere and I don't have much experience trying other vendors.  Anyone know what gives?  I guess I might have to donate to the forum to find a new supplier.
It's because of the blanket ban. And what those guys said as well. I'm kinda betting they will find a way to keep going and eventually rebrand and resume u.s.a.shipping. they make so much here you know

Their stealth is absolute garbage. They are quite obviously the most highly profiled vendor in the world. It's a shame because their selection is the best.
Many vendors use the same method of shipping. They just are too big. People talk about them openly on every forum out there. That is the true reason they blew up. That and the selection is insane weather it's really the chem or a substitute.  It works for them.

Also in sure they made enough money to last a lifetime

Many vendors use the same method of shipping. They just are too big. People talk about them openly on every forum out there. That is the true reason they blew up. That and the selection is insane weather it's really the chem or a substitute.  It works for them.

Also in sure they made enough money to last a lifetime
You are really incorrect about most vendors using the same shipping methods. There are some vendors that have much better shipping methods.

You are really incorrect about most vendors using the same shipping methods. There are some vendors that have much better shipping methods.
I'm saying a lot bro. Trrc c.c. s-i smokey used to 2 shops in canada I used. All american vendors I've used. Chinesers never do though or at least to my knowlege

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back