.trrc's newest batch of @-php

• Thread starter Thread starter Sbcat631
  • Start date Start date
S

Sbcat631

The new batch that was sent as the "big crystal" was a bright white powdery and chunky mix. It was extremely  caustic. I would say it's no where near as good as the last batch. I ordered nov25 10g and dec16 10g. I wish I knew which pack it was because if it's the dec 16 pack, then the other one is most likely gone. Never know but could  be. 

This batch is not as nice as the last. Usually after researching for a whole day things get weird. They were weird  but not nearly on the magnitude as the last batch. This shit burns and seems like it's very harsh on thes system. 

One of my friends said they think it's a diff chem all together.

Do the community a favor and have it tested. 

Glad to have read this though as I was going to order some since they seem to have gotten their shipping issues settled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do the community a favor and have it tested. 

Glad to have read this though as I was going to order some since they seem to have gotten their shipping issues settled.
I have done regent testing in the past but I would prefer getting a real lab test. What is the best for usa? 

Ecstasydata.org or now drugsdata.org?

I have done regent testing in the past but I would prefer getting a real lab test. What is the best for usa? 

Ecstasydata.org or now drugsdata.org?
DrugsData.org (used to be Ecstasy Data) is the only public means of doing anonymous drug testing in the USA.  They don't provide much information though, but good enough to confirm the substance is what you expected or has anything else in it.

EnergyControl International has recently upped their game but they are in Spain.  They provide much more information regarding the test results though.

There are a few private individuals who will run tests but their information can't be published.  I really wish there were more options for this kind of work.

This batch sent me into psychosis. Ugh
The big crystal one?

It was a light tan color up until mid november. Then it changed to white clumpy powder. The vapor left a strange almost peppermint sensation. I thought it was a lot weaker and less prone to phychosis but I guess it's different for everyone.

Unless they changed the batch again?

I was chatting with a redditor who claims they believe it to be a-d2pv. I have no experience with that particular chem. I would love to hear what you think when you feel better

@Sbcat631 hadn't researched àd2pv so idk for sure, nor was I lucky enough to try their tan batch. Though I've researched another vendors tan batch of it, and whatever this (powder not rocks) is, is FAR more fiendish and numbing to the mouth... 

The “powder” I received was the same white powder you guys described from the “crystal/rock”. They’re sold as different substances but lately I think it’s the same stuff. 

You just do an iso recrystallization or acetone wash?
yea you can, but the shit they're describing sounds like you wouldn't be left with much "clean". just find a reputable source and let your basic test kit do its due diligence and roll in peace. when it comes to mdma, i wouldn't trust any websites...too much meth out there.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back