TRT (Test. replacement therapy)

Biskoinferno

Anyone else on the forum doing TRT. I get Test C 400mg per month of pharma test.Now there are so many UGL it's just cheaper to avoid the pharmacy all together. The ppl I know my test is always top shelf.For me TRT has been a life changing experience in a good way.I feel like I am in my 20's again my metabolism is sky high ,lost all the fat on my body and my time in the bedroom has skyrocketed 😃.Im not at all promoting TRT ,It may not be for all but at my age and it's definitely a option to a better lifestyle.

I had a bad brain injury and they fucked around wanted to try everything but the Endocrine Society guidelines. I was natty until that year with just a little test 250 and PCom anavar cycle maybe seven years prior. Year before the injury my test was floating in the high 700’s for one and other test panel was low 820s.  I was 28, feeling dominant as F*, getting out of school prosecuting a certain Tour de France celeb and my job was digging through his system and I was just about to order a cycle when I got in an accident. Mostly I studied them and wrote about drug trade and designer drugs, steroids, etc. I was planning to be married and now worked out all day. I was in my accident and  I ask the ER docs for progesterone and vitamin D, and also EPO for cerebrovascular prevention. These things protect most people if used quickly, days 1-3. They laughed me off. F* em. They put me in a residential treatment facility for 24 hour safety watch while new rehabbed during the dsy. My physique went from fast sbs to just swollen, behavioral issues, all types of loss of any interest and zest for the world. I got low IGF and next to zero FSH and LH, with barely 200 test snd they wouldn’t treat it. Doctors are so afraid of reputation. When i was discharged to outpatient, now about 3 years after the endocrine center at a local hospital - one of the best in the world - felt test was appropriate and didn’t think it was cost effective to use rhGH because the studies were all varied “so let’s try nothing? Great plan. I took his Rx for cookie and saved it up, then I told him I felt suicidal and he couldn’t deny it. switched me to test and life improved. Not cured. But supported. He will order the rhGH because most all my anterior pituitary is done. But I get it cheaper in danish of Turkish shoos online. That made it all 85% better. Best idea I ever had - doctor yourself. .  

I had a bad brain injury and they fucked around wanted to try everything but the Endocrine Society guidelines. I was natty until that year with just a little test 250 and PCom anavar cycle maybe seven years prior. Year before the injury my test was floating in the high 700’s for one and other test panel was low 820s.  I was 28, feeling dominant as F*, getting out of school prosecuting a certain Tour de France celeb and my job was digging through his system and I was just about to order a cycle when I got in an accident. Mostly I studied them and wrote about drug trade and designer drugs, steroids, etc. I was planning to be married and now worked out all day. I was in my accident and  I ask the ER docs for progesterone and vitamin D, and also EPO for cerebrovascular prevention. These things protect most people if used quickly, days 1-3. They laughed me off. F* em. They put me in a residential treatment facility for 24 hour safety watch while new rehabbed during the dsy. My physique went from fast sbs to just swollen, behavioral issues, all types of loss of any interest and zest for the world. I got low IGF and next to zero FSH and LH, with barely 200 test snd they wouldn’t treat it. Doctors are so afraid of reputation. When i was discharged to outpatient, now about 3 years after the endocrine center at a local hospital - one of the best in the world - felt test was appropriate and didn’t think it was cost effective to use rhGH because the studies were all varied “so let’s try nothing? Great plan. I took his Rx for cookie and saved it up, then I told him I felt suicidal and he couldn’t deny it. switched me to test and life improved. Not cured. But supported. He will order the rhGH because most all my anterior pituitary is done. But I get it cheaper in danish of Turkish shoos online. That made it all 85% better. Best idea I ever had - doctor yourself. .  
Sad times but you are correct

Anyone else on the forum doing TRT. I get Test C 400mg per month of pharma test.Now there are so many UGL it's just cheaper to avoid the pharmacy all together. The ppl I know my test is always top shelf.For me TRT has been a life changing experience in a good way.I feel like I am in my 20's again my metabolism is sky high ,lost all the fat on my body and my time in the bedroom has skyrocketed 😃.Im not at all promoting TRT ,It may not be for all but at my age and it's definitely a option to a better lifestyle.
I'm in my late 40s... ive been on TRT for about 10 years now..(self administered )... best LIFE choice EVER.... ill go 100mgs-200mgs year round and run it up to about 750mgs for 12 weeks (April,May,June)..im in the best shape of my life... .and I haven't done any orals in YEARS.... .. 

Yep same here. Recently start trt and improving overall health. I take 140mg Test-E and 1000iu HCG weekly. I'm currently experimenting with 2-3iu HGH daily. I was using CJC1295/Ipamorelin 5/5mg but I decided to step it up and see how good the real stuff is. 

Dudes: If you're feeling blue, not able to focus, overweight, lousy, etc., get your T checked. Don't them tell you that you're 250ng/dl level is "within range" either. The range keeps getting lower and lower. Instead of going to an endocrinologist, hit up a TRT clinic and they will most likely set you straight. Just try to avoid AIs if you can. They are toxic and you can almost always manage estrogen by tweaking your testosterone dosage. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back