Trump and medical marijuana

• Thread starter Thread starter polygraph
  • Start date Start date
P

polygraph

Is everyone worried that Trump and Sessions will obliterate the MM industry?  Sessions has made it clear he wants to revive the war on drugs.

Is everyone worried that Trump and Sessions will obliterate the MM industry?  Sessions has made it clear he wants to revive the war on drugs.
Hopefully not and i think he is referring to mexico and the border. Etc. And stopping the harder stuff. If we fully legalized here and insourced it, taxed it, we would boost our economy. And shut down the c@rtels from sourcing there garbage here. He is also a very smart business man. So fortunately,  he probably sees its beneficial in a few ways also. If it was insourced here, it would just really help our economy, stop wasting time and money over small amts of mj, help stop crimes associated with mj, be beneficial for our vets and certain ptsd cases/medical cases etc, and most importantly people know where to get it, and know exactly what they are getting!! Plus the pros and cons of each types, taxed, with a warning. And obviously be of age.  Unfortunately.... The big fortune five hundred companys will prob take it over and put the smaller people out. But whatever helps in the best positive way im for. Prolegalize. Im not trying to be real political and start a crazy political. Conversation debate. 

I think it would help alot ofpeople who are in desperate need.

#prolegalize

#support trump

#support our country!!

Mjmh!!

Love you all!!

Yeah he's a money man. He knows how much money is in mmj and rec..I expect him to fuck wth it somehow though 

Yeah he's a money man. He knows how much money is in mmj and rec..I expect him to fuck wth it somehow though 
Shit he will probably buy stock in it if he helps legalize it. The big thing to get past is BigPharma. BigPharma will lose tons of money if it's legalized across the nation even if it's just for medical reasons.

I really hope he doesnt carry on yhe war on drugs. However, with our current political dichotomy, the right supports guns and the left is pro weed. I like both of those stances however fuckem both bcuz they dont come together. Fuck the government! Fuck taxes! LONG LIVE AMERICA. Restore the land of the FREE!

Where I live in northern California the crackdown has begun on legal Marijuana grows. We haven't had such a large interagency crack down for over 10 years. First year Trump is in office we have the dreaded Blackhawk flying over our homes and back woods. To make it worse there is now huge interagency presence at each bust. I am talking DEA, Drug task force, EPA, FBI, and Department of Fish and game all conducting raids together. They have even the national guard helping with the raids. So things have definitely changed. This after California legalized recreational use and cultivation of Marijuana. Our local county has adopted ordinances protecting growers who would intern register with the county for their Marijuana grow sites. Looks like the feds have a different agenda. The whole national guard presence at the grows shows me the orders are coming down from Washington. The entire thing is a mess and it's only gonna get worse. They have zero interest in busting meth dealers since their is no significant money in it. The amount of asset seizure that Marijuana grows have funds the entire operation 10 fold. Oh well that's who this country voted for and that's what we get.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back