Turn My Back For 5 Minutes And Everything Changes!

• Thread starter Thread starter 180TurnOver
  • Start date Start date

180TurnOver

Hello Everyone.

It's been ages since the last time I was online gaining info on the old pill front.

My demons got the best of me and my substance taking got way out of hand so I have taken a break for 18 months

It's a bitch being an addict and suffering from PTSD, panic attacks, insomnia and a whole heap of other problems. My addict can be arrested by refraining from taking ALL mind altering substances and staying on top of stuff, but life gets way too much with the PTSD etc. I have been battling it for years with therapy, support groups and ever other type of remedy going. They help a little. It's getting in the way of my life to such an effect that I am off work once more, I am not allow to take my son out on my own and even simple things like having to not lock the door when I'm taking a shit are getting me down, The doctors have said anti depressants, but I would be depressed if the problems were there so I'm opting for the sure fire, well tested method of symptom relief. Benzodiazepenes. Now I run a great risk of relapsing back on to street opiate (if you know what I mean with out me spelling it out) and ending up on my arse selling my nieghbours granny for a bag, but I've weighed it up, got a lot of good support around me and if things start to get out of hand I have an emergency detox, back to abstinance plan in place. So here I am.

As I say the last time I was checking this place out it wasn't this place, but drugbuyers.com. I tried it out and got no where. What happened there then? I stumbled on this place checking out Jim of all people and I'm glad to say he is still up, running and supplying quality as usual. Luckily this new site took my old username and password. Although that took me a while to figure out. I used to use Jim all the time so that's the first place I tried. I've made an order for the basic blues, but I am now shopping around to see what is new and who's got the best pills at the best prices. I live in the UK so I'm fortunate to have a useless customs for this stuff and a good delivery time for most countries.

It's good to see an email only list up as some of my bets places were email only before. I've got one I've used for years. A bit pricey, but quality stuff and you can buy very small amounts.

Anyway that's my hello's. I'm off to re up on whats new.

180TurnAround :rolleyes:

View attachment 84

I don't usually come into the introductions section but welcome (back). Staying away from all mind and mood altering substances sounds like a familiar phrase, I just can't (or don't want to) remember where I heard it before. I got clean for a good amount of time too, I have my share of mental health issues but the doctors never really seemed to have anything that really worked. I know that demon who controls me when I'm in the throes of addiction, but it hurts so bad to go against my nature. I've been "unclean" for two years now and haven't seen him. I've heard footsteps, but uppers make you hear all kinds of things late at night /default_unsure.png But I've never gone back to the insanity that I was warned would land me in jail, an institution, or just flat out kill me.

I was a member of DB too, not very active though, I kind of lurked, found my source, and left. This is definitely not DB, totally different vibe. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the Mexican Pharms, with an undying loyalty to one in particular. You might want a higher post count at some point, if you run into any problems with that, we can go to an inactive blacklist and have an all night flame war, just PM me.

Hope to see you around.

Hello Everyone.

It's been ages since the last time I was online gaining info on the old pill front.

My demons got the best of me and my substance taking got way out of hand so I have taken a break for 18 months

It's a bitch being an addict and suffering from PTSD, panic attacks, insomnia and a whole heap of other problems. My addict can be arrested by refraining from taking ALL mind altering substances and staying on top of stuff, but life gets way too much with the PTSD etc. I have been battling it for years with therapy, support groups and ever other type of remedy going. They help a little. It's getting in the way of my life to such an effect that I am off work once more, I am not allow to take my son out on my own and even simple things like having to not lock the door when I'm taking a shit are getting me down, The doctors have said anti depressants, but I would be depressed if the problems were there so I'm opting for the sure fire, well tested method of symptom relief. Benzodiazepenes. Now I run a great risk of relapsing back on to street opiate (if you know what I mean with out me spelling it out) and ending up on my arse selling my nieghbours granny for a bag, but I've weighed it up, got a lot of good support around me and if things start to get out of hand I have an emergency detox, back to abstinance plan in place. So here I am.

As I say the last time I was checking this place out it wasn't this place, but drugbuyers.com. I tried it out and got no where. What happened there then? I stumbled on this place checking out Jim of all people and I'm glad to say he is still up, running and supplying quality as usual. Luckily this new site took my old username and password. Although that took me a while to figure out. I used to use Jim all the time so that's the first place I tried. I've made an order for the basic blues, but I am now shopping around to see what is new and who's got the best pills at the best prices. I live in the UK so I'm fortunate to have a useless customs for this stuff and a good delivery time for most countries.

It's good to see an email only list up as some of my bets places were email only before. I've got one I've used for years. A bit pricey, but quality stuff and you can buy very small amounts.

Anyway that's my hello's. I'm off to re up on whats new.

180TurnAround /default_rolleyes.gif
I don't usually come into the introductions section but welcome (back). Staying away from all mind and mood altering substances sounds like a familiar phrase, I just can't (or don't want to) remember where I heard it before. I got clean for a good amount of time too, I have my share of mental health issues but the doctors never really seemed to have anything that really worked, but I knew the fedex guy would have it. I know that demon who controls me when I'm in the throes of addiction, but it hurts so bad to go against my nature. I've been "unclean" for two years now and haven't seen him. I've heard footsteps, but uppers make you hear all kinds of things late at night /default_unsure.png But I've never gone back to the insanity that I was warned would land me in jail, an institution, or just flat out kill me.

I was a member of DB too, not very active though, I kind of lurked, found my source, and left. This is definitely not DB, totally different vibe. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the Mexican Pharms, with an undying loyalty to one in particular. You might want a higher post count at some point, if you run into any problems with that, we can go to an inactive blacklist and have an all night flame war, just PM me.

Hope to see you around.

Welcome 180TurnOver,.

Happy to have a 'veteran' on board.

To keep it short and sweet, YES, Jim is still the best as you seem to already know.

Don't know who I'd order from without him. Been let down a dozen or so times before I came across his fantastic IOP. No joke.

Really there is no sense ordering from anybody else, unless he doesn't carry what you need.

Take it easy and have some fun.

Cheers,

Slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you went through a lot in life,yeah benzos are great but try to stay on the moderate side,GL bro.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back