U4770 Capsules

Always the same, over and over.. ;)

Let's make a recap, 27/12/21:

- Don't bother with U-<whatever>, 44700 does not exist anymore any all analogues are just bunks
- Don't bother with made up names from shady chinese websites, pretending to have a new class similar to it.
- Be aware that chinese have no more interest in developing low-middle potency opioid, other than being in the radar, now spread to the common medias, about all etonizazene analogues (70x to 220x potency), that will be banned in USA in less than 2 weeks. And I strongly discourage going to any zenes analogue anyway.
- O-DSMT is good if you have a low tolerance. It can be enjoyed as well with an higher tolerance by taking larger dosages, but it won't give you much more than what it can give, other than sending you to deep sedative state or nodding. It's a great compound for tapering from low-middle potency opioid tough.
- The only decent alternative that was made is Dipyanone, but, if still available, you should be very careful. Even if with a weak analgesic potency (but stronger than o-dsmt), the half-life is incredibly long. This caused overdose to some people. Is safe only if you got a good willpower and not redosing in a short time (it won't give you much more either, other than nodding or falling asleep, but more dangerous than o-dsmt due the long half-life)

Long story short, the RC Opioid scene got nothing to offer right now. Either you count your blessing with mexical cartel fentadope, or fake pressed pills on DNMs, or you stick with legit pharmaceutical, but you will find them only if you order from EU, finding legit pharmaceuticals (Oxycodone and similar potencies) in USA is difficult if not impossible, and the prices are anyway insane.

There will be interesting changes in the next months. But for now, just stay safe, avoid potent opioid and scams, and as suggested above - o-dsmt or tia are the only ones that could be considered safe to stay on maintenance. But if you seek recreational value, then you need to switch drugs family.
The best family giving the closest (and imo, even better) high to opioids are barbiturates and original methaqualone. But you won't find ANY of them, clear or DNMs. Stay away from all MQ analogues, even if some would work, are very toxic and mutagenic. For a few times high getting a cancer is not really what you seek, isn't? And Barbiturates, the only ones still used in pharmacology, they got no recreational value, the few ones that could be found from legit suppliers are as well nothing interesting, with a very long half-life and with poor recreational value, and dangerous than benzos as you are probably aware.

Hopefully there will be changes with such classes as well, but for now, this is no option either. I'm sorry, but remember you got only one life in this game. If you want to continue playing it, either be patient so see how the RCs situation will change after the various ban will take place and the big players will find out something new, or take risks to order from EU countries where prices of pharmaceuticals (and original ones) are definitely still OK compared to the messed up USA market.

Take care,

Always the same, over and over.. ;)

Let's make a recap, 27/12/21:

- Don't bother with U-<whatever>, 44700 does not exist anymore any all analogues are just bunks
- Don't bother with made up names from shady chinese websites, pretending to have a new class similar to it.
- Be aware that chinese have no more interest in developing low-middle potency opioid, other than being in the radar, now spread to the common medias, about all etonizazene analogues (70x to 220x potency), that will be banned in USA in less than 2 weeks. And I strongly discourage going to any zenes analogue anyway.
- O-DSMT is good if you have a low tolerance. It can be enjoyed as well with an higher tolerance by taking larger dosages, but it won't give you much more than what it can give, other than sending you to deep sedative state or nodding. It's a great compound for tapering from low-middle potency opioid tough.
- The only decent alternative that was made is Dipyanone, but, if still available, you should be very careful. Even if with a weak analgesic potency (but stronger than o-dsmt), the half-life is incredibly long. This caused overdose to some people. Is safe only if you got a good willpower and not redosing in a short time (it won't give you much more either, other than nodding or falling asleep, but more dangerous than o-dsmt due the long half-life)

Long story short, the RC Opioid scene got nothing to offer right now. Either you count your blessing with mexical cartel fentadope, or fake pressed pills on DNMs, or you stick with legit pharmaceutical, but you will find them only if you order from EU, finding legit pharmaceuticals (Oxycodone and similar potencies) in USA is difficult if not impossible, and the prices are anyway insane.

There will be interesting changes in the next months. But for now, just stay safe, avoid potent opioid and scams, and as suggested above - o-dsmt or tia are the only ones that could be considered safe to stay on maintenance. But if you seek recreational value, then you need to switch drugs family.
The best family giving the closest (and imo, even better) high to opioids are barbiturates and original methaqualone. But you won't find ANY of them, clear or DNMs. Stay away from all MQ analogues, even if some would work, are very toxic and mutagenic. For a few times high getting a cancer is not really what you seek, isn't? And Barbiturates, the only ones still used in pharmacology, they got no recreational value, the few ones that could be found from legit suppliers are as well nothing interesting, with a very long half-life and with poor recreational value, and dangerous than benzos as you are probably aware.

Hopefully there will be changes with such classes as well, but for now, this is no option either. I'm sorry, but remember you got only one life in this game. If you want to continue playing it, either be patient so see how the RCs situation will change after the various ban will take place and the big players will find out something new, or take risks to order from EU countries where prices of pharmaceuticals (and original ones) are definitely still OK compared to the messed up USA market.

Take care,
Damn. And I was so excited to test a new U4 sample coming my way from a very high reputation vendor. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back