UA Detection Time

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hey gang, need a little input from anyone with first hand knowledge or experience. Has anyone ever popped positive on a urine test for something they took more than 2 weeks prior to the test. Specifically talking about hydro. Everything I've read online so far says no way, that UA's only go back 5 - 7 days max. Depending on the substance of course.

Unfortunately that doesn't help much, as the test was 12 days ago. Also, simply testing negative for everything is not an option. I have to have my prescribed meds showing up positive, which isn't a problem as I take them as I should.

I have had to take several UAs in my time. My best advice is to do the following:

1. Do as the above poster said and flush your system. I don't think the gallons thing would be necessary but you need to be peeing as much as you can.

2. Exercise as much as you can. You need to metabolize what is in your system so you can pee it out. (hence the term metabolites)

3. The day before the test, do a home test. You can buy these at any good pharmacy.

4. Lay off the substances as far in advance as you can. If you can't, that's another topic.

5. Try to get scripts for what you take if it's legal.

I have used Mary Jane up to 3 days prior to the test and tested negative. (This was for pain mgt so I had the option to reschedule if I tested positive.)

Just my .02

Last edited:
5. Try to get scripts for what you take if it's legal.
This is the best way IMO, but be sure to notify your boss, HR, or whoever you need to in your employer. Read my post in the other topic in this category for the related horror story as to exactly why.

Robin Hood aka Sherwood said:
I HAVE SOME ADVISE:

Drink gallons of water the day before and the day of the test.

I MEAN GALLONS, NOT QUARTS - GALLONS AS IN 4 OR 5 AND YOU SHOULD BE IN THE CLEAR........LITERALLY!
I've had pothead coworkers (like not medical, like potheads, as in people who would rather buy weed than pay rent or buy groceries) and seen a couple do what Sherwood said and came up negative having smoked weed less than a 24 hrs. prior. Just to reiterate, it is gallons, not quarts; flushing the kidneys.

Just to follow through on my post, apparently everything was fine with the test results. It's been more than 2 weeks since the test and I just had my monthly script refilled with no problems.

Many labs will discard a 'clear' UA as being diluted so take Vitamin B12 for color. Besides that they check for creatinine clearance too and if it's too low then they know that the patient has been drowning himself with water all weekend. They know all the tricks too.

Don't waste your money on those clearance kits, they serve little purpose. Buying a Walgreen's test before is a good indication of where you stand on the day. Never submit your first specimen of the day, it is concentrated and full of metabolites. Start drinking and take your Vitamin B12 or B2 and creatinine powder (or steak). Catch the specimen mid stream and then collect a reasonable amount, then finish in the toilet. Don't add water from the toilet to attempt to dilute. It will be likely that the water will be dyed blue anyway.

pH, creatinine, color, and temp must all match or it will be considered negative and thrown out. This, of course, will not look favorable to a prospective employer. Good luck. Come off all drugs that aren't covered by a prescription as soon as possible, exercise to speed up your metabolism, and there's no need to waste money on 'Cleanse' kits.

One more small trick. Say you have an old hydrocodone bottle in your bathroom still but it's 9 months old. Of course you've used them all. You can cross out the WEEK in the question part of the UA that askes what drugs have you taken in the last week and write in month, this can let you say you used the last of your hydrocodone three weeks ago for a migraine. :D

One of the best things to do, because everyone's body is different. So test yourself with whatever you are taking and see how long it takes to get out of your system. You will need to buy several home kits and test your self to see how long you need to wait before the real test.....

Just wondering if anyone here has good knowledge on 5 panel drug tests. I have read conflicting information. I know they test for opiates, but some sources say some 'opiods' require a special test, and therefore don't show up on a standard 5 panel test. some sources are saying that those opiods wont show up unless there is 'a lot' in your body. Anybody got the skinny on this?

I work offshore and take random and periodic test year round personally, hydo is something I take on a daily basis while at home as long as i have two days before my test I do not flush or attempt to clean my system in anyway. Everyone's body is different so test yourself and it won't take long till you know what you need to do.

I've never had a problem my self. I've always drank water and took cranberry pills.

Robin Hood said:
I HAVE SOME ADVISE: Drink gallons of water the day before and the day of the test.I MEAN GALLONS, NOT QUARTS - GALLONS AS IN 4 OR 5 AND YOU SHOULD BE IN THE CLEAR........LITERALLY!
Believe it or not, this technique doesn't always work. I drank so much water I was literally going to vomit. I had stopped smoking pot foe a week. Unfortunately I had been smoking so much prior, that I still came out positive. When asked the following week why levels went up to 800 or so I told the rehab counselor what I had attempted to do. He only believe me when they checked my creatinine levels.

i currently have a class A CDL and get random tests often. There are other options such as synthetic urine on the market to use to show clean negative.

Serious monkey buzzness.com is my place as they have tons of great things that do wonders. 

It all depends what you are taking how long it stays in your system, and how much has built up over time.  Opi8s are usually about three days to pass.  Pot takes up to a month or more if you're a heavy smoker.  I've managed to postpone a test by telling them I had diarhea.

this may work for a 5panel but not a 12 panel, thats when you gotta get something real good to hide pills in a short term period, for example if you got a drug test in 24-48hrs than you gotta figure something better than water to not only mask the thc,,,,

Believe it or not, this technique doesn't always work. I drank so much water I was literally going to vomit. I had stopped smoking pot foe a week. Unfortunately I had been smoking so much prior, that I still came out positive. When asked the following week why levels went up to 800 or so I told the rehab counselor what I had attempted to do. He only believe me when they checked my creatinine levels.
 im sorry but this works perfectly. as stated aove take some B12 forcolor.

1. the night before drink a 42 oz glass of water and go to sleep. " thiswill filter thru while sleepingnad helps tons. wake up I the morning with the pee of a lifetime.....

2, once you wake up day of test. Eat a light breakfast. "toast something very light"

3. drink water contstantly. it doesn thave to be gallons. but constantly have a glass of water and drink it.

4.you will start peing every like 10-20 mins and it will turn clear like water " what is happening is your cells which test you positive for thc have declined the water and are rejecting it and it just goes strait thru.

5 now take your B12 to coloryour pee."you don't want to take to early casue you need to see if your pee is clear to make sure clean" Keep drinking constantly and peeing every 10-20 mins. if you do this you will pass. I went tru 17 state test with no fails doing the above to  a T

also like said before always give them the mid stream. never the start or the end.

im sorry but this works perfectly. as stated aove take some B12 forcolor.

1. the night before drink a 42 oz glass of water and go to sleep. " thiswill filter thru while sleepingnad helps tons. wake up I the morning with the pee of a lifetime.....

2, once you wake up day of test. Eat a light breakfast. "toast something very light"

3. drink water contstantly. it doesn thave to be gallons. but constantly have a glass of water and drink it.

4.you will start peing every like 10-20 mins and it will turn clear like water " what is happening is your cells which test you positive for thc have declined the water and are rejecting it and it just goes strait thru.

5 now take your B12 to coloryour pee."you don't want to take to early casue you need to see if your pee is clear to make sure clean" Keep drinking constantly and peeing every 10-20 mins. if you do this you will pass. I went tru 17 state test with no fails doing the above to a T

also like said before always give them the mid stream. never the start or the end.
I've already posted my recent situation about using the Quick Fix synthetic urine. Reason being, it works. I landed a sweet Quality Assurance position inspecting new subway trains in NYC. I start Monday. I used the 6.0 version and past the eCup rapid machine test last Thursday. I got all kinds of stuff in me besides weed. Knew I'd fail. I spent 6mo in jail for dui's & baloney. While there I spoke to hordes of fellow attemptted drug test beaters. Q Carbo & most flushes are garbage. Some put so many extra ingredients in your urine they know your up to something. Like extra vitamins & creatine. There is a normal range they go by. Remember, these guys I met used cleanser/flushes and were in there with me for a hot urine violations. Now their fuk €d for years in some cases. Over flush with water or anything & it looks deluted & suspicious. Just use the fake shit and don't sweat it out. Best of luck what ever you choose, but lab chemestry was my answer. Good job egg heads with the man made stuff! Think I'll go burn 1 now.. :D

I've already posted my recent situation about using the Quick Fix synthetic urine. Reason being, it works. I landed a sweet Quality Assurance position inspecting new subway trains in NYC. I start Monday. I used the 6.0 version and past the eCup rapid machine test last Thursday. I got all kinds of stuff in me besides weed. Knew I'd fail. I spent 6mo in jail for dui's & baloney. While there I spoke to hordes of fellow attemptted drug test beaters. Q Carbo & most flushes are garbage. Some put so many extra ingredients in your urine they know your up to something. Like extra vitamins & creatine. There is a normal range they go by. Remember, these guys I met used cleanser/flushes and were in there with me for a hot urine violations. Now their fuk €d for years in some cases. Over flush with water or anything & it looks deluted & suspicious. Just use the fake shit and don't sweat it out. Best of luck what ever you choose, but lab chemestry was my answer. Good job egg heads with the man made stuff! Think I'll go burn 1 now.. /default_biggrin.png
I assume you are a girl and you were in jail with guys? Or were you just using that term generically?

I assume you are a girl and you were in jail with guys? Or were you just using that term generically?
Talked to a lot of workers in the law library Ozzy. Mostly notes in books but not fiction. Sad but true. George W Hill prison in Delco Pa.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back