UEI Kratom?

marco1415024

Anyone here have an experience with ultra enhanced indo (UEI) kratom?  I decided to try this even the cost is almost as much as some ope's.  I got 3 g's ($25) and did about 3 - 1g doses over a 24 hr period.  Nice effects but it feels like tolerance could go up really fast.  Anyone else here with any experience/advice?

My advice to you is to avoid extracts and blends with extracts like UEI. Mitragyna Speciosa is such a wonderfully balanced plant alkoload wise (its got Mu agonist, NMDA antagoinists, IEperfect complements of either spectrum). To search out for specific alkoloids makes the entire Kratom experience suffer negatively, if even made more potent, than taking plain quality leaf. I have leaf that you will swear is an extract but it's just really good kratom. It's out there and much more versatile and forgiving not to mention cheaper than extracts, which will then destroy your tolerance for even the best plain leaf. 

Mother nature built this one to perfection.Man has no buisness ruining this plant as well. Leave her be and enjoy. My 2c.

Extracts and enhanced stuff destroy tolerance. I prefer plain leaf for that reason alone. UEI is great but WAY to expensive and not worth it imo.

I have a huge opioid/kratom tolerance, and even I stay the hell away from extracts. Like others have said, it destroys tolerance.

I know they seem tempting, but the best thing for you would be to forget about it and not buy it.

Thank you for this info (new to Kratom and trying to learn as much possible and this was a major wake up call, thank god I didnt go for the strongest like I would with a benzo)

props

Thank you for this info (new to Kratom and trying to learn as much possible and this was a major wake up call, thank god I didnt go for the strongest like I would with a benzo)

props
Good to hear that. Also, if you're after good potency, a lot of people have good results from mixing different vein colours together. Also, I've never tried stem and vein powder (can't speak from experience) but a lot of people have said it can help maintain or even reduce tolerance...it's hard to get, though.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back