UFC?

JenG.

I personally think Bisbing is going to kick Silva's ass. He knows where his weak spot is (his leg) and he's going to stick him every chance he gets.

Aside from that I'm a HUGE Conor McGregor fan, I love everything about him and can't wait for him and Nate Diaz to fight. 

I'm just beginning to watch UFC again after a long break. I like MacGregor too, how can you not like him? He's badass!

@2earls he's sexy, cocky and a badass fighter. I love that he doesn't seek validation from anyone and is so true to himself. (And he has that panty dropping Irish accent that doesn't hurt......)

Well didn't see that one coming with Bisping.

Macgregor is way too over protected by the federation. He is their no1 cash cow and its evident for all to see.

Yes, I have to agree @Trinity, but that's the nature of the sport. I'd still like to think he could take out any tough opponent.

Dana is always going to protect his Baby   Conor McGregor  aint he .Thing is as cocky as he is ..He does talk some truth ,he has brought 400 million cash with his fights ..The aldo fight was an utter joke if you ask me

Not calling it fake , but that was like a wrestling event ..McGregor typed on Facebook before the fight ..Anyone that places a bet on me at the odds of 7/1 to knock aldo out first round will get into the VIP after party with there winning bet slip ..For me you couldn't make that shit up .But the fight before that i think made that night for me ..All the hype for the conor fight for seconds .

Fighting diaz sunday morning 5am uk time? Anyone predict what will happen? Diaz is a hard mofo and his bro is a psycho too.

@Gai73

I'm sticking with McGregor, Diaz acted like a complete fool at the interview, talking out of his ass. I think Conor is so good at talking crap he intimidated Diaz. I'll be super surprised if Diaz pulls off this win.

It be good seing someone give McGregor a go ..I mean a proper fight none of this KO in a few seconds .Would hope if he was beaten he would take it like a man ..Hunble etc .

Interesting fight ..Seems Conors being humble about the whole affair which is good :)  

I cant find any videos if it yet. The highlights i mean. Im using an iphone 4 which means all these awful ad based sites take forever to load. Its awful cant get to a computer either.

I'm actually shocked he lost, but he did well  considering and he does sound humble about the whole thing. I can't wait to see who he fights next.

Dana and his boy must be getting a looser term all the time. Sad to see when to massive egos refuse to budge. Who's still excited for UFC 200 though? Not the same but for the purist Bones fighting at home against DC again gets me all excited! Plus Aldo looking hungry again against Edgar, who is who Conor should really be fighting. The goddess that is Tate up against nunes who is legit! Cain (if he doesn't get injured again) smoking Browne. He will smoke Browne. No Conor sucks but avoiding Diaz might just be the best thing that could've happen to him. 

I think Dana will actually realize what a huge mistake he made by not allowing McGregor on that ticket.  As much revenue as that fight brought in the first time I think the rematch would have actually brought so much more.  I do think McGregor is being punished by White for that cocky mouth and attitude and rightfully so, but that's a big part of this sport - all the trash talk. But I'm more excited to watch UFC 199 - I love Chris Weidman and Urijah Faber, they are two of my favorites.

Agree and agree. 199 card is crazy good. As much as I dislike him I can't see past Rockhold though. Cruz faber the same. A much improved since the Conor fight Holloway. It'll be a good fight night.

UFC 198 one word CYBORG!! My god she's ferocious. And it was about bloody time.kinda sad to see Belfort get put away so early. But worse to see Werdum get done by miocic. Moicic v overeem is the obvious fight next. Who knows when Cain will be back. Night belonged to Cris though, it's never going to happen but her v Rousey......

Brock Lesnar or M. Hunt? Who do you pick and why??? I'm thinking Hunt due to the fact that Brock has not been in the octagon in 4 years.

Hunt too. Brock is a freak of nature a true freak of nature but he's not trained Mma long enough, he doesn't and can't take a punch like Hunt can. I have my concerns about that chin but it's Brock, he could get a hold of you and then it's all over.  Hunts too smart though I think, if he stays out his range, doesn't go in to just exchange blows his ground game is better and arguably his stand up. He could just pick Brock off then land a nasty one and then pound the life out of him. It'll be interesting to see if Brock has brought anything new back.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back