Ugh..I don't feel so good, someone talk me down

John Benson

So for reasons, which have already f-d up my life in a major way, I am not at home but have been staying at a local hotel. I had a substanial order coming in from the new kid on the block in sy. He used a coloreless carrier this time. the other night after tn, i went in arranged to have it held at local place, no biggie. about an hour ago, I'm like i should check on that cause the place closes, at 7 pm. its been there since 10:30 am. why wasn't I called, I think, I cant a number for the local place, only the main one. rep tells me that an ashtar label, that appernetly helps them to scan updates for receivers got f up somewhere, very nearby state. so my tn gets switched to someone elses package and the one here is for someone else in a far away state. ummm, what, says I? Rep-sir its not availib-yes I understand that, says I , please where the f is letter now. to a state far away, she says, when is it arriving, probably not today, when and are you sure its mine, and its going to be held and rerouted, now when is it going to be-sir its not-supervisor please. Supervisor hello, can i help you, yes, I would like to understand where my letter is and how do you know its mine, if it now has the wrong number on it, well it was caught and corrected, where was it caught?, at a sorting fac-which sorting facility, the nearby state i mentioned above, well, i am still not understanding then why the heck, mine is going to that far away place, are you sure its mine? yes, this went one on, I said when is the online info going to be corrected, probably not until after delivery, you mean when its held at local station, yes, sir, when will it get there, in the morning, and i will call you when i get in to follow up, when is that?, 11:45, hmmm thats pretty late in the morning, yes and another case person is going to call you tonight, well, i hope that they tell me its on a plane because thats pretty far away, for the local place to receive early in the morning, it would likely be on a plane tonight, wouldn't it. yes sir probably, you know, probably doesnt make me feel to good.

fuuuuuccck, my names on that letter. sorry i left all the quotes out but my stomach is not feeling good. anyone else ever deal this bullshit?

please tell me they know what they're doing, they did not fill give any sense of confdence.

Last edited by a moderator:
screw it im actuaully on hold waiting to be patched through to local facility

edit: ok that person made me feel a ;little bit better but they were un aware that i placed a hold at facility on it.

and there's a service disruption apparently due to big storms in the mid west

I guess the fact that they know it's yours leads me to believe that you will indeed get it. I know this sort of thing is gut wrenching, but getting yourself all worked up just makes it even more nerve wracking. I had a similar situation with my package going to another state and person, but ended up receiving it surprisingly quickly.

Thanks 2,  I actually forgot all about this issue as went out did some errands and thought of another issue I have,  not having a place to call home, birthday was like 2 and 1/2 weeks ago,  first like week after was cool, but the changes since then have been astonishing 

Now that I write this I remember the first carrier supervisor telling me that someone from their comando center would be calling me since I was special enough to get two tracking numbers, why not 2 case numbets, right. Yeah, thinking about being out a big wad of cash at this time,  and having wds from one med wasn't appealing either  (and of course   of course I took more than normal dose of said med to take the edge of,) whatever, as long as I have it by Saturday I'll be happy,  well ya know. 

My main worry at the time was just someone else opening it 

But like I said,  forgot all about it,  for a while. 

Man, tough day. My one saving grace is that while I been in this particular place, I've been good,  so I don't know where to go to get bad,   but I thinking about it today, man for the first time in a while. That kinda sucks.

I know I'm way ot but no one's reading and you're a mod but I'm the topic starter. 

Sigh I really do look like your avatar, man. I have never seen myself so skinny.  Gotta check for a size-2, in the misses section for a new pair of jeans.

Hey if anyone out there really wants to loose weight  send! 6500.00 usd to Johnathonbensoneterprices@radicalchange.ccom, and I personally guarantee you will achieve whatever goal you have within 2 weeks 

Whether it's 5  10, 20, 50, 100,or 500lbs, my special  patented approach of very recent scientific research combined with a mild form of pschological  (man,lazy fukin spell check ), torture which I personally design for everyone uniquely has never let me down EVER. Send the money today and I will guide you to the you you always wanted to be, the thinner you, the you who is control of your own joyful new life  (jbe

Ltd.assumes no liability in regards you actually retaining your life,  family, job, mind, etc, check website for extensively detailed liability section )

But first send the money and then I will send you the password for a new thinner you. 

Man that was trying, that kind nonsense usually takes seconds,  is tomorrow 

.and the season 

They go round and round 

And the painted ponies go up and down 

COME ON  ,EVERYBODY 

We're captive on a carousel of tii-immme

Fuck I gotta her it now 

Joni I love you, you saved me 

Jeeves -pound 6 of those ritas up immediately,  we're going to be ok Jeeves we really are 

And while we were add since I have listened to joni in  over 20 years, let keep t the train a right on Rollin 

Yes John, you do need that order of Val asap.

Why don't you shoot me a pm and tell me what is going on? Doesn't sound all that good and I will worry about you.

I will hang on, sorry everyone for posying Joni's court and sparke album I used to love it but could only stand a few seconds.

back ot-not delivery date is pending, wtf, i dont care nuch for this carrier at the moment

Keep us posted..... I am guessing this is the 4 letter named shipper. 

Keep us posted..... I am guessing this is the 4 letter named shipper. 
yeah,  her i am long day, actually, the woman at the local place called at like 10 am said they had it so i know its mine . four letters cause they makeone out of two in their logo. the lady at the local place was  the only time i felt good about this whole thing, even before she called this morning, i mean yesterday when she said that she was going to take my tracking number home last night so she wouldn't forget me. i told her as much as well,today when i saw her. i don't know if i mentioned that in all my outer limit shit above- i had been awake fore something like48-50 hours at that point.

I told her because of her I haven't totally given up on here company (perhaps white lie, if vendor gives option). you know what, i suddenly find myself with not alot of people to talk to, i may just call her org and tell them thy need to give her props, no manager, swat team guy or whatever followed up as promised,

lol, just took a quick glimpse at the line between the joni videos-far enough..lol.

sigh it is with heavy heart that I inform all that Jeeves, abruptly turned in his notice at 12:30 pm earlier today, and walked out of my life forever.

The "Colorless Carrier" would do well to herd cattle, little lone mail. I can only imagine them going across a three state cattle drive. Might wind up with a couple cows, and one bull, out of fifty head by the time they got there. When asked where the other forty seven cattle where <Shrug>

EDIT: I had to edit this. In all fairness they do pretty well at times. I can say one thing, I mail my rent in a plain letter every month three states away, and have done so for years. I always send a postal money order, and it never fails to show. I'm just waiting for the time that it don't show, so I can witness what a fiasco it'll be trying to get that postal money order replaced, or traced. I'm hoping not, but I bet by the time they're done with me, I'll be in a psych ward some where..lol

Well  I think I mentioned it the other day but it all turned out good, cause I found this bangin hotel room where I got a sweet deal. 

One thing I am not to keen on is there website. I could see that I requested the package being held at least at first,  for i would have had to pay, to see the details after the fact  , and I wasn't feeling that.  Also  employee could see the hold. But whatever. Who knows what it will be this time. No point to this post,  just sticking with the theme. 

Now some carriers really do know how to make a site with a ton of features for free. 

Now I will stop. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back