UK to UK domestic vendors?

HGflower

can't seem to find any active UK to UK vendors on the international list.

alternatively, any EU vendors shipping to the UK that aren't shipping out of NL? 

Things are though in the UK currently.

I got some Dextripam and some 10mg moggies that were fakes.

The blistered packaging was fairly good until I popped one out and realised all fake.

Very disappointed.

Is the UK flooded by pure fakes?

Reactions: Rec
I tried onlinesleepingpills.com and have had some legit benzos from them previously. Tried again more recently with some tr@m which did basically nothing for me and got my card details swiped and used elsewhere so never using those guys again or any of their affiliate but I am interested in the answer to your questions however.

There is a supplier in the paid for section though who can probably help you out I'm pretty sure he ships direct from UK although not used him myself currently people speak pretty highly of him around here

@HGflower what is it you require. There are a few Uk to Uk vendors who are very reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
@HGflower  Please be aware that sourcing via PM is an excellent way of getting scammed and is against forum rules.  If you are looking for UK domestic, i would recommend donating to the forum and you will find the perfect vendor in the email sources section.  Good luck. 

@HGflower  Please be aware that sourcing via PM is an excellent way of getting scammed and is against forum rules.  If you are looking for UK domestic, i would recommend donating to the forum and you will find the perfect vendor in the email sources section.  Good luck. 
good to know, thank you!

@HGflower

@PhoneMedic_UK  or @Alphafarm  in the email section are very reliable. If you need any help I guess ask the moderator. Apparently helping out other members is the best way for them to get scammed.🙄

@Raskol   The website you tried to suggest to this member today that i had to delete is currently known for convincing people to give them photos of their ID or passport along with their CC info, the end result being credit card scam and identity theft.   I'm sure you have wonderful success with that site otherwise you wouldn't have recommended them, but that does not seem to be the norm.  So in that sense, yes you trying to help out another member was likely the best way for them to get scammed.   If you have a legitimate place then you can either suggest it in the proper area, or you can recommend it to the Admin to suggest.   Telling people to PM you for your "sources" is against the rules as you know well.  I understand everyone is "just trying to help", but a lot of folks are just trying to scam and so we can't allow it.  

They ask for An ID scan. They don’t accept credit cards so don’t know where you are getting that from. There is my order history with them. CC details is a total lie. They don’t take credit card. This site is meant to help people with medical problems. I’ve been doing this shit for years back to Topix and that site is the best I’ve ever seen. You are doing your members a huge disservice by not allowing the use of this site. Maybe because it would put all your UK vendors out a job.

I was telling the member to pm me to tell him about @PhoneMedic_UK so please don’t insinuate I’m trying to scam people.

@Raskol  I apologize for the CC misunderstanding, i just figured they were taking CC since one person reported some sort of bank related fraud issues happening shortly after using one of their sites and i just assumed it was CC related.   I am not sure I was doing a disservice by being highly suspicious of an outfit with many negative reviews that included bank fraud and that makes people give them their IDs before purchasing, but if you feel those people's experiences are incorrect and that it's good to give drug vendors your ID/Passport,  i highly encourage you to reach out to the Admin and suggest they be put in the International section.  

Deleted by Admin,

We will not put up here a vendor who ask for ID, and change monthly site name.

The discussion end here.

can't seem to find any active UK to UK vendors on the international list.

alternatively, any EU vendors shipping to the UK that aren't shipping out of NL? 
There is one site on the International list that offers Uk to Uk shipping though payment goes abroad.. depending how you pay them.

https://prs4u.org/special_offer_products.php5  on the left side of the screen you will find a category list which is basically the countries they deal in, ship from etc. You'll see option for Europe but also Uk to Uk.. Just click on it and it shows what's available. Hope that helps.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back