Uk to uk domestix shipping options?

questionsguy

Looking for some suppliers to hit up as had problems 2 orders witb customs recently i do t know if I will ever see again.

Im tempted to hold off on my own trusted sources at the moment due to the currenct crisis and i the more frequent checks they are doing for incomg shipments.

So is thet eany uk to uk sellers (recommended) that might give me a better shot at actually receiving something?

Manu thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also interested in UK suppliers. I have found in my search for Lysergamides that most are from the netherlands, specifically amsterdam and now because of brexit they don't ship to the UK.

I've found https://1cplsd.com/?swcfpc=1 who are the only ones that will as they don't ship to the EU at all. However I was after either L$D or 1pL$D I'm now going to need to research 1cp to see if I'm "not gonna die".

I had a wonderful conversation (on a saturday and out of hours) with Lucy, who was super helpful and friendly. Answered all my questions and she even updated the site so she doesn't get the same questions of do they ship to the UK and how is it packaged (in a document envelope) They also only sell 1 chem and its blotters. They're an affiliate of Lizard Labs. She said that 1plsd.to (which has been labeled a scam by many sites including https://rc-scene.com/) weren't they were just rubbish at customer services. She also said that the owner of rc-scene was "psychotic" and required paying off to give good reviews. This part made me a little more nervous as these kind of sites is all us buyers and potential buyers have and of course scammers would hate to be called out.

Does anyone else have any info on 1cpLSD and or the website of the same name.

I'm guessing other people are having troubles since the combo of brexit & covid affecting things coming from the continent into UK, I previously had 2 or 3 rc plaaces which would send express to uk (3-5 days), now I'm looking for someone UK, but have started considering China since the huge volume of trade in other goods, but obviosly that'd be a long wait by default so Uk would be better!

I'm also interested in UK suppliers. I have found in my search for Lysergamides that most are from the netherlands, specifically amsterdam and now because of brexit they don't ship to the UK.

I've found https://1cplsd.com/?swcfpc=1 who are the only ones that will as they don't ship to the EU at all. However I was after either L$D or 1pL$D I'm now going to need to research 1cp to see if I'm "not gonna die".

I had a wonderful conversation (on a saturday and out of hours) with Lucy, who was super helpful and friendly. Answered all my questions and she even updated the site so she doesn't get the same questions of do they ship to the UK and how is it packaged (in a document envelope) They also only sell 1 chem and its blotters. They're an affiliate of Lizard Labs. She said that 1plsd.to (which has been labeled a scam by many sites including https://rc-scene.com/) weren't they were just rubbish at customer services. She also said that the owner of rc-scene was "psychotic" and required paying off to give good reviews. This part made me a little more nervous as these kind of sites is all us buyers and potential buyers have and of course scammers would hate to be called out.

Does anyone else have any info on 1cpLSD and or the website of the same name.
I’ve done some research should you or anyone else require some more info.

1cp L $ D is a new variant that seems to be practically identical to L $ D. It entered the market in 2019 so not much in the way of research has been done on it as of yet.

You want to have a look at: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Talk:1cP-LSD

and: 

I also spoke with Lucy today who put my mind at ease to an extent regarding shipping. It looks promising.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back