United Kingdom Kratom Vendors

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Oooh, finally, been waiting for this thread. /default_tongue.png

Well, for about 7 years, I used www.divineshaman.com  I find they do a very personal service, sell a good variety, sell other ethnobotanicals and claim to source their kratom ethically. They have good extracts, very powerful stuff, but I don't' use this stuff anymore, and don't agree with its sale as they will put kratom under the spotlight eventually. My favourite normal strain they do is the Vietnamese strain.

For the last few months www.perfectkratom.co.uk has won me over. They have better prices, really good value and a great Bali. And their offers are brilliant! There was one time where my order was delayed by 3-4 days, and I got a 25% discount! I use them now on a more regular basis.

They're the only two I use. Meep.

I only ever used kratomsupply.net. I found their choice and prices fine, but never really looked elsewhere. I haven't touched the stuff in about a year, I just developed a gag reflex to it. I only used the reds of course, but now that I am a nutribullit freak,  might be worth trying again. It was good back in my pre iop days lol. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kratomsupply.net seems to be good but if anyone can post a uk source with cheaper prices that would be just grand.

I've noticed that the us sources seem to get much better prices abt $99 a k whereas in the uk your looking at abt £135 and dearer for the same amount which is double price wise but then I suppose they are a lot closer to the source countries.

Peace 

Bliss. ...

Last edited:
I see Perfect Kratom is not accepting orders

Any other recs for reliable UK vendor

Perfect Kratom are back up and running for now, but just taking bulk orders (minimum of 250g) and apparantly it is taking up to a week to ship the orders. Still one of the best vendors out there, though.

Erm, I know this thread is a bit on the quiet side, but for any UK readers, Perfect Kratom replaced one of my strains in my large preorder without asking or informing me, meaning I got 1kg of product that I didn't ask for or want. Probably pointless saying this as they have stopped now, but they definitely seem to have burnt their bridges. Not getting any answers from e-mails either.

Divine Shaman are still going and as usual their communication is good. If only they had more low-priced things.

If anyone has tried kratom.co.uk please let me know, was considering taking the plunge with them.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back