UPS message

tmac61

Opal Sponsor
Got this message from UPS in its tracking link...

"We've left the package in our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay. / The package will be forwarded to a UPS facility in the destination city."

Is this normal and how long of a delay am I looking at?

Hi there. When a package accidentally gets left behind by UPS, doesn't make it to the airport in time or is sorted incorrectly you will get a notice like that from UPS. It doesn't happen often but can definitely happen with any shipment. They handle such a large volume of packages that sometimes packages will get sorted incorrectly or won't make it on the truck in time to get to the airport.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. The fact that you are seeing that tracking exception message is a good thing. That means they are aware of it and will work to get it to you soon. If this is a 2-day package, you may still get it in two days. There may also be a one day delay. It's really hard to say. It's different for every package. Keep checking your tracking to get updates or sign up for email / text updates on the UPS website to find out sooner. If you haven't done so already, sign up for UPS My Choice. It's a free service and you get quick tracking updates on all your shipments.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'll be glad to help!  /default_smile.png

I recieved a shipping label created for overnight to me.  But it didn't change the next morning. Is the general consensus not o worry yet... Probably got to the place late and won't go till next day? I emailed vendor just in case. 

I recieved a shipping label created for overnight to me.  But it didn't change the next morning. Is the general consensus not o worry yet... Probably got to the place late and won't go till next day? I emailed vendor just in case. 
I would not worry about it yet. In the past I've received the notice where a shipping label was created for an overnight shipment and the tracking didn't update again until right before the shipment was delivered -- and the shipment was delivered on time. That doesn't happen very often but it does happen. Usually you'll get a couple of tracking updates in between, but not always. It's possible the vendor may have not sent it out for security reasons.  I would keep checking the tracking to see if there any updates. Keep your fingers crossed! I hope it arrives for you on time.  /default_smile.png /default_smile.png

Sounds like it got to the store but missed pick up from shipper.  The vendor was real good with getting back to me about it atleast... Thank you !

Sounds like it got to the store but missed pick up from shipper.  The vendor was real good with getting back to me about it atleast... Thank you !
You are very welcome! It sounds like that's what happened. I've had that happen also and my shipment went out the next day with no problem. That is great that the vendor got back to you. I'm not a very patient person so I completely understand. Waiting for my packages drives me crazy. LOL!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get it quickly.  /default_smile.png  /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back