Us based gear vendor?

Mgd

I see moda mentioned, yet the list he sent me had no gear on it. Any help qouls bw greatly appreciated ...thanks

IDK any US gear, all mexico vendors don't have any. Moda ships from India on his gear and its legit.

I’m working with a domestic based vendor currently. But I don’t think I can just throw his name up.  I don’t want to break any rules here as I really like this place.  

I am surprised the mexic@n vendors or Eu ones are not offering gear.

It is otc in their countries for pharma grade. Maybe there is not enough demand on the board for it? 

I am surprised the mexic@n vendors or Eu ones are not offering gear.

It is otc in their countries for pharma grade. Maybe there is not enough demand on the board for it? 
There a few EU vendor's that offer it here.Im pretty sure this thread is asking for US-US vendor's.I have mine but there private vendor's that offer premium UGL product.

Look at some of the most popular steriod boards/forums and look at their Approved Sponsors....  many many many US to US  vendors.... its BIG business.... ive used close to 2 dozen US sources the past 10 years....  hope this helps.. 

Look at some of the most popular steriod boards/forums and look at their Approved Sponsors....  many many many US to US  vendors.... its BIG business.... ive used close to 2 dozen US sources the past 10 years....  hope this helps.. 
Yes I am on a AAS Board that has plenty of good domestic vendors for finished product and international for R@WS 

I've got a really good domestic supplier. Do I submit it to the mods for review or just keep my mouth shut.  Not tryna break any rules here so if someone could enlighten me how or even if I can maybe help out, I'd appreciate it.

@Biskobro have you tried C0lonial labs…. On the other forum as well Hp is so backed up!! Lol
Yes I've used c0lonial labz before. Gear was good . I'm just a label Nazi and I used them when they were just getting started he talked about better labels in the future, I'm not sure if this ever happened. Han from Hunt€r Pharma is the KING IMO his gearz looks like they came straight pharma he is my main go 2 always I was lucky to hook up with them b4 they went private.

Regards

@Biskobro been running with han for years never had a problem and yes LAbel n@zi here too haha .. 

Hes backed up but literally the first time ive ever delt with this 

hp is the guy .. didn’t even know he’s private now… 

anyway stay safe friend 

@Biskobro been running with han for years never had a problem and yes LAbel n@zi here too haha .. 

Hes backed up but literally the first time ive ever delt with this 

hp is the guy .. didn’t even know he’s private now… 

anyway stay safe friend 
He opened back up to new customers lately that may be the reason he is so backed up. The longest I've ever waited was 2-3 weeks but usually had it with Han in 7-10 days . He goes off and on between private and not private depending clients demand. N on SST so many sources to chose from. That's the only BB board I fully trust.

Regards

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back