US benzo source

• Thread starter Thread starter Nowjamessays
  • Start date Start date
N

Nowjamessays

Need a us benzo vendor, other than absolutechems or blue kem? Looking hard, no luck

Blue kem is one of the only trustable US vendors unless you use dnm. All the good sites have been gone almost a year or so now. Your best bet is to buy a gram from RCBESTSELL for 65$ from China. Shipping time is decent given where it's coming from and the quality is great. They also got other RCs you may or may not be interested in.

I don’t know if you have had pleasant experiences with blue kem lately, but I sure haven’t. They use to be great. 2nd to last order went from 3 day shipping to almost a month before anything showed up. Last order, never got a confirmation email or tracking number. Every message and inquiry has been completely ignored and of course nothing has shown. It’s been a couple weeks and still no response. They use to be amazing. I’ve moved onto an overseas vendor but with customs, China is an unnecessary risk in my opinion. I’ll just stick with clonazepam now, new source is extremely reliable, reasonable, and worth the wait.

@Nowjamessays yours is my go to as well, I’m with you, I truly refuse anything from China....your new supplier is us? Is there a long wait time?

Diclaz is in Amazon from AC.  From what I have heard they put products on there every so often to advertise for there main site.  I ha e heard they selectively scam people, but everything I have gotten from them through Amazon has been super potent.  Ez£+1z also has clam right now.

Just as a note, the d1cl@zep@m form @m@zon arrived and is super potent.

in the same boat... seems like all the old, reliable US2US benz0 sources have disappeared...

checkout eliteion.com

I only got a sample pack so far, but very professional packaging, chem seems accurately dosed. I am going to place a regular order tomorrow.

Anymore feedback on Eliteion?  Never had Bromazolam or Nitrazolam...which would everyone pick if they had to chose one?  Thanks!

Yeah, there is a whole thread about elite.  They are good. Go with nitraz, it is the most pleasant.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back