Us delivery

carladd76

Hi all newbie here so please pardon me if I post I'm the wrong forum. I was doing my search and came across several places that want Itune gift cards as payment. This makes no sense can someone explain why it of they came across the same

@carladd76    In my opinion it is a scam.  Clearly they are not vendors on our forum and I would not deal with any vendors that are not on this forum.   I think if you try to do a transaction with those particular vendors you are going to get hustled.  Depending on where they are located in the world, those particular gift cards may be more valuable than actual cash.   Good luck if you take that route, but be prepared to lose your cards and your money.   

Yes. I would stay far far away from that vendor. Request for iTunes cards is common practice on all sorts of scams.

I’ve seen how they do it to friends; they ask you to send a pic and get the number and then use the cash ASAP. I still have an amazon card I refused to send anything but the front without the number and he bailed on a sheet. Don’t do biz with anyone who isn’t smart enough to do bitcoin if they’re trying to on stay anonymous(tho I’m personally fine using cc for my small ass orders) 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back