US to US bromaz solution

johnpaul

Hello all,
Looking for good vendor for the above. AC has been solid, but too expensive & 2mg/mL. Ideally looking for something more concentrated- if any one recalls GCC, I liked their small bottles- were like size of an eye drop bottle, but he exit scammed or something.
Thank you!

Hello all,
Looking for good vendor for the above. AC has been solid, but too expensive & 2mg/mL. Ideally looking for something more concentrated- if any one recalls GCC, I liked their small bottles- were like size of an eye drop bottle, but he exit scammed or something.
Thank you!
How is everyone getting success with AC except me?!?? I literally I placed an order and lost my money and never received anything.

Ascension Labs has slapper bro max solutions dosed at 5mg/ ml

Damn for real??!! That’s my bad, I totally didn’t mean to be reccomending blacklisted vendors.
Came in with a story about LE involvement and confiscated product. If that had really happened they would have been told by their lawyer to say nothing and they would not have been telling the story here. Not a bad scam - get a few grams of powder, ship out some smacking solutions and get some reviews and a bit of a rep, then take "pre-orders" and then say you were raided and all the product's gone. Repeat in a few months with a new name / rentry / whatsapp / proton / discord / matrix / session / telegram whatever when everyone has forgotten.

Damn for real??!! That’s my bad, I totally didn’t mean to be reccomending blacklisted vendors.
I don't think they were ever technically blacklisted (but Admin can correct if they were) but a lot of their content has been disappeared.

Came in with a story about LE involvement and confiscated product. If that had really happened they would have been told by their lawyer to say nothing and they would not have been telling the story here. Not a bad scam - get a few grams of powder, ship out some smacking solutions and get some reviews and a bit of a rep, then take "pre-orders" and then say you were raided and all the product's gone. Repeat in a few months with a new name / rentry / whatsapp / proton / discord / matrix / session / telegram whatever when everyone has forgotten.
This is all correct and the risk with pre-orders is there especially for newer vends.

Ascension Labs has slapper bro max solutions dosed at 5mg/ ml
Ascension Labs underdosed my bromazolam bottles and also severely underdosed the flubromazepam to the level that what should have been 18mg had no effect. He no longer responds.

It's the cycle of life. From the ashes of a previous exit scam comes a bright and fiery new phoenix that is .... already on fire again and about to exit scam ... there she goes!

Seriously though -- always remember that even the best vendors can have a situation that causes them to pull the plug. That's why we call them donations -- consider those deals where we lose out part of the cost of doing business long-term.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back