US to US DMXE

Terrylolol

OPAL SPONSOR
All I can seem to find recently for dissociatives in the US is FXE and 2FDCK. Love both of those chemicals very much but I'd like to try some others, more specifically DMXE. If anyone knows of a US to US vendor I'd be so grateful.

Also would greatly appreciate any US to US vendors who stock any other novel dissociatives in general besides FXE and 2FDCK as I already have good sources on those. :)

Thanks for any help anyone can provide with this.

AB Chem said they will have DMXE & 3-me-pcp (not 3-meo) in May. They currently stock 3-ho-pcp (excellent) & dck (way overpriced).

Ourprivateshop1 carries a couple flavors of ket. Never worked with them myself. Their topic was recently moved to the US listing forum.

AB Chem said they will have DMXE & 3-me-pcp (not 3-meo) in May. They currently stock 3-ho-pcp (excellent) & dck (way overpriced).

Ourprivateshop1 (DBG username CnC5) carries a couple flavors of ket. Never worked with them myself. Their topic was recently moved to the US listing forum.
AB chem pcp is excellent? Can anyone else attest to this? been a couple years since I've ordered the product from them but it was underwhelming at the time.

Yeah, you might want to take my evaluation with a grain of salt as I nearly always test it with ODSMT at the same time. The quality seems the same as any other 3-ho I've tried, which makes it well worth the cost for me. In regards to their DCK, I wasn't referring to the quality when I said it's overpriced, just that I don't think the chem in general is worth what they're charging.

All I can seem to find recently for dissociatives in the US is FXE and 2FDCK. Love both of those chemicals very much but I'd like to try some others, more specifically DMXE. If anyone knows of a US to US vendor I'd be so grateful.

Also would greatly appreciate any US to US vendors who stock any other novel dissociatives in general besides FXE and 2FDCK as I already have good sources on those. :)

Is there still a good 2-FDCK vendor that ships to or from the USA?

I just ordered fxe from auto. First vendor I’m trying out 🤞 I was gonna try lfc/trcc but didn’t want to spend the min since I’m on a tight budget but I finally decided I would order after I heard about the ban. But by then it was too late. Lfc has been very responsive and I look forward to trying an order from him sometime soon. Said there should be a replacement for FXE or some disso and I think trcc. Maybe 4f-mph. Anyone one read that one?

Gonna try CnC as well. Just deciding between which ket I want. Any recommendations between s+ isomer needles(in), sugar(nl), or racemic(cn)?

Hoping all transactions go smoothly but they’re all “verified”. Can’t wait to see if mags show up in the mail!

Do those happen to be vendors on the sponsored/private pages? Are there good disso sources for sponsors who’ve donated?

Tilmetamine and 3-HO-PCE seem to be chinas replacements for the FXE ban.
If you have access to real ketamine, its more medicinal and psycadelic then the analogues imo.

i feel like with k being so prevalent nowadays there's no reason not to go with it. such a good safety profile. but i understand people have specific tastes :)

Personally having tried dmxe on multiple occasions' it's nothing like mxe and dck and ket or even 2fdck are superior

ab has the biggest rc disso options right now. cnc should of 3hopce soon* other then that few others have fxe but not much else

Who is AB? Would anyone mind replying or DMing pointing me in the right direction? I can’t seem to find any vendor with that name

Made an account on here specifically looking for US-US disso RCs if anyone could DM me whatever AB chems is 🙏

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back