US to US for "functional" stims?

Lauren02909

I'm looking for guidance in finding a US (if possible) vendor who regularly stocks functional rc's. Essentially, anything that could substitute for an ADHD med. I keep running into vendors who have more recreational rc's, but not the "boring" stims I'm looking for. If anyone has come across a vendor who could meet these needs, I'd be greatful for the guidance!

chem-c@sino is high quality functional stims, but rarely makes it thru customs . I need a non netherlands 2-F M A supplier myself

I'm looking for guidance in finding a US (if possible) vendor who regularly stocks functional rc's. Essentially, anything that could substitute for an ADHD med. I keep running into vendors who have more recreational rc's, but not the "boring" stims I'm looking for. If anyone has come across a vendor who could meet these needs, I'd be greatful for the guidance!
Try whitelistdd make sure to get the presses they are worth the money and I sub them for my vyvanse and adderall when I run out.

Does Modafinil fit the bill? Not an RC, but will be available on my menu soon.

Try whitelistdd make sure to get the presses they are worth the money and I sub them for my vyvanse and adderall when I run out.
What exactly is in the presses? I can’t believe anything could be as wonderful as Vyvanse, except Desoxyn/meth, but their pretty much both great. Adderall is a great drug, too, was happy with my Rx until I needed a change because it can be so harsh, even more so than meth, which is the smoothest of all these stims to me. Very much able to use it and remain myself if I am at a comfortable and stable dose. Variability and stop:go style use really makes stims impossible for a functional life. Gotta stick to the script - life’s script or doctor’s ‘script’ lol.

Pharmie stims are the purest and most consistent if you're trying to treat an illness, but due to the nature of the system and the strongholds against people getting addicted (which the opioid crisis has proven is a farce anyway) it's hard to get what you really need from a doctor. On the other hand, due to the nature of the drug it's also incredibly hard to only use a functional dose if you go your own way and self-medicate. It's one of those conundrums that at the bottom of the problem points to a misconfiguration of our society that so many people need an external substance to just function every day. Eventually those problems will overwhelm us as they are starting to now. You can't treat society's ills with medication.

What exactly is in the presses? I can’t believe anything could be as wonderful as Vyvanse, except Desoxyn/meth, but their pretty much both great. Adderall is a great drug, too, was happy with my Rx until I needed a change because it can be so harsh, even more so than meth, which is the smoothest of all these stims to me. Very much able to use it and remain myself if I am at a comfortable and stable dose. Variability and stop:go style use really makes stims impossible for a functional life. Gotta stick to the script - life’s script or doctor’s ‘script’ lol.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back