Us vendor rc benzo

Kingaling10

I'm not the most technologically literate person but I still cannot find a us vendor for rc benzos after becoming opal sponsor. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Possibly Fractal research based on the reviews in the rc vendor section.

appears that Maverick has pharma anxiety relief at fair price as well. Looks like he’s fairy new and may be worth giving him a try.

Roots healer carried “alp “ bars which may or may not be pressed i

this isn’t meant as an insult, but this site is very easy to work with and user friendly to even the oldest of grandmas lol 

just read, read, read.  And when you think you may have found what you’re looking for, read some more.

good luck 

Your right. I got spoiled for years by having a great go to guy for years so keeping up to date on the logistics was not a concern but that came to an abrupt end. Thanks for the heads up, gotta work on that patience virtue

I'm not the most technologically literate person but I still cannot find a us vendor for rc benzos after becoming opal sponsor. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I have real unpressed U.S pharma 1mg Xanax.

Activis brand 1mg Xanax from the pharmacy. Email ghosttheplug@proton.me

I'll even send you a sample to try for tourself.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back