Us zenes?

Tolby

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Any zene source in the usa? Or pain relief related rc shop?

Im also curious, it seems like it make sense to order from the bigger vendors out of China though.
I think most of the US vendors are charging over 150 a gram and want you to order at least 2 or 3 grams. At that point itd make more sense to just order 5 grams from China for under 300. My only issue is I keep getting different opinions on the various vendors out of China so it makes ordering 5 grams without a sample a little uneasy feeling to me.

Im also curious, it seems like it make sense to order from the bigger vendors out of China though.
I think most of the US vendors are charging over 150 a gram and want you to order at least 2 or 3 grams. At that point itd make more sense to just order 5 grams from China for under 300. My only issue is I keep getting different opinions on the various vendors out of China so it makes ordering 5 grams without a sample a little uneasy feeling to me.
I couldn't agree more and miss the days where I lived 20-30 min from an open air market and for 5$ got you a sack that could knock the socks off the confetti I've researched in the btc world. Then again it may have been zenes (not confetti) and was cut with xylazine (which I prefered) aside from the wd and I have to assume it was the"tranq" as the detox was on a level that failed in comparison of any other opiates/opiod I've ever experienced..My twist has always been a little Benz and a little off the other. If anything even posted violates the terms of his forum, please remove my post Or ask me to revove said content which goes against the forum riles, thank you

I couldn't agree more and miss the days where I lived 20-30 min from an open air market and for 5$ got you a sack that could knock the socks off the confetti I've researched in the btc world. Then again it may have been zenes (not confetti) and was cut with xylazine (which I prefered) aside from the wd and I have to assume it was the"tranq" as the detox was on a level that failed in comparison of any other opiates/opiod I've ever experienced..My twist has always been a little Benz and a little off the other. If anything even posted violates the terms of his forum, please remove my post Or ask me to revove said content which goes against the forum riles, thank you
Nothing is fun to come off of. Never messed w any tranq shit, it's just not where I am and it isn't something I would ever search out on the net. I have tried plenty of magazines. And I've gone from having a 3g a habit a day to nothing. It took me weeks to sleep and I dropped probably 30 pounds over the month of wd. Of course the beginning is what sucks the most, once you are over the legitimate entirely crippling pain of dependence to being off of it then it gets easier. The first 4 or 5 days I try to load up on ~70mg of loperamide/day along with ~200mg of dxm twice a day helps a LOT to transition to no opioids. I always plan to be out of commission for at least a week when I take tolerance breaks. Always try to do the same, losing a job or failing classes never helps someone kicking the habit.

While I’m here anyone know where to get t stripes. Amazon is not liking certain states.dance safe is large bulk. I need fairly soon. Thoughts? Not harm reduction folks here.

whats odd is i never have ran into tranq and nothing i ever tested had tranq in it either, this was over a few year period. i know tranq is out there for sure but i think its somewhat of a fear mongering ting like how they say fentanyl is so strong cops are dropping dead just from touching it..

when in reality the fentanyl on the streets according the dea is around 7.2 percent pure.

Please check our menu
Email us at doctorrfaustus@proton.me for more.
Most euphoric andnlonhest
whats odd is i never have ran into tranq and nothing i ever tested had tranq in it either, this was over a few year period. i know tranq is out there for sure but i think its somewhat of a fear mongering ting like how they say fentanyl is so strong cops are dropping dead just from touching it..

when in reality the fentanyl on the streets according the dea is around 7.2 percent pure.
My DOC are opiates and benzos as they provide the feeling I desire, though my particular opiate of choice has (more-or-less) been replace by fetty and the newer zenes, which unless slipped in to the fetty as as it was into the H, it's anyone guess if I've consumed any. Xylazine (tranq) began being being slipped into fet as to give the fetty legs and induce a (shitty) nod.. Fetty has never been my DOC, has a short half life and a little traq can be beneficial (in ways), but in general doesn't really induce a nod, it just knock you out and you wake up sick as hell, not to mention being not approved for human consumed for human consumption it causes necrosis and open sores! Luckily in the city I copped in my systems were not as severe as most, but I still had a burn hole in my ankle and a reddish/purplish spotting burns and neither really fully healed. A quick google search will show the skin rot, amputation, etc that luckily I never developed.. Where I copped tranq dope was Everywhere and there was no real avoiding it..And while fetty is supposedly far stronger that H, I never found it nearly as euphoric or as long lasting as good old H!..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back