USA eliminates Spain to advance to the semifinals!

EasyMoneySnip3r

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah
Kevin durant aka the best player in the world

29 pts | 2 reb | 4 steals | 10-17 FG

🇪🇸✅🇺🇸 Olympics mens basketball USA Advances to the Semi Finals 

I may not have been posting, but I have been glued to the Olympics. I like it so much that I wish I could watch all the sports, or at least all the sports that the US is competing in. Saw this game and the one before it. Swimming, gymnastics, volleyball, you name it - and of course my old sport - track and field.

Believe it or not, I was on a relay team that won the Junior Olympics, held the national record and were just all around big time in the kiddie scene. Thank goodness I started young because I did not grow up with the body of an Olympian. The rest of me caught up with my then long legs along with too many curves. Oh well, I would not have had the discipline for it anyway.

But enough about the far distant glory days. I would love to go to the Olympics again what it comes to L.A. I was lucky enough to attend the last time and it was a fantastic experience. Yeah, I'm old. But you will never feel as patriotic as being at the Olympics shouting USA USA all day long. Tickets were by lottery so you have to apply for twice as many events as you can afford and hope for the best. We were pretty lucky with our draws and only got one dud which was the bronze medal match in men's basketball. It was like Hungary vs Bulgaria or some such uninteresting match. Had 3 sets for track, the gold medal women's volleyball game  (which we lost to China) and a couple nights of boxing back in the day when it was great. Saw Evander Holyfield before anyone knew who he was.

OK I've droned on long enough, but I don't have many people who are into sports like I am so I will be happy to hear any of your impressions on the Olympics. Simone Biles? Poor Connor Fields? 

@2earls wow! What an experience i only watch fiba on the Olympics because im a hugeeeee durant fan… whats the latest on simone? 

She came back and competed in the balance beam and got a bronze medal behind a couple Chinese gymnasts. I felt bad for her teammate Suni Lee because she ended up in 4th so I am sure she wished Simone had stayed out of it.

I have been conflicted about how I felt with Simone quitting. At first I had no sympathy and had the mindset that GOATS can't be quitters. Like someone said Tom Brady could not quit at halftime because he threw some interceptions and say he wasn't in a good head space. Then after I listened to her interview I thought who am I to judge? She is the one who will most likely suffer with regrets and "what ifs?".

As usual our men's team sucked. 

@2earls i think the media is making simone situation is worse than it needs to be daying she dosent have her ritZz crackers no thats debunked lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back