USA Hexen/NEP Vender? Can't find

MoonGoon

Hey guys, sorry if this is against the rules but I was wondering if you guys had any sources for hexen/NEP for USA whether that be domestic or not, looking for smaller quantities 5-10g at a time. I have one source but they only will sell bulk to usa of 100g or more.

I really appreciate it guys! and sorry again if i broke some rules just delete it :)

Hexen is schedule 1, no one dumb enough would be selling it domestically.

n3p is now a unicorn, always a v3nd that has 'n3p' and will accept ur coins and ship but its all donkeys.....mostly

how it the feeling on hex? i want to get some feedback before i take the plunge....i like to try in the vane!!

Purpleghostchemicals.net has. Nep domestic. 

I had great luck with their old site and have yet to order from their new one..

Got some of what was sold as Hexen from a vendor now removed, never tried it and just wanted to see. 5g. No idea if it was real at all, but it tested no for fent so I took a chance.

Holy shit the burning just from .025 was unreal. Approaching 1 hr ago and still  have pain in the throat.
Who knows what I took but if that pain is the price of hexen I'll just get good old C off the DN.

What vendo if you dont mind me asking?...i wouldnt take mystery powders, consider sending it for lab testing at ecstasydata.org for a 100 dollar. Better safe than sorry.  @delawaredrew

Last edited by a moderator:
What vendo if you dont mind me asking?...i wouldnt take mystery powders, consider sending it for lab testing at ecstasydata.org for a 100 dollar. Better safe than sorry.  @delawaredrew
I did fent strip test, have a full reagent kit but fent is the big concern. I might use the kit to see if it shows anything.
localp****** was vendor. As for testing It only cost $100 for 5g and the burn (which seems normal from reading about it) is enough to stop any future use anyway. It also left me so groggy I crashed hard for 3 hrs about 60 min after snorting... not much of a stim. Prob all fake bs. 
I don't know anyone around me who'd tried it. I predate that scene I guess.

Last edited:
Got some of what was sold as Hexen from a vendor now removed, never tried it and just wanted to see. 5g. No idea if it was real at all, but it tested no for fent so I took a chance.

Holy shit the burning just from .025 was unreal. Approaching 1 hr ago and still  have pain in the throat.
Who knows what I took but if that pain is the price of hexen I'll just get good old C off the DN.

Sounds like you got some good ole NDH or HEP son!

To answer the OP's question there is a vendor overseas that stocks it for a very available price! 

Birds of pray are often known as a PREDATOR.....nl

Has anyone successfully ordered and received from Purple Ghost’s new site? I keep getting emails from them and they have NEP in stock. In know they are in the blacklist section, but a couple years ago they were my go-to source for domestic  Stims. Anyone at all??

@Marsupial It’s a terrible idea to order from someone who has been blacklisted here. The mods here generally don’t blacklist vendor unless it’s for very good reasons -usually it’s because a whole bunch of people got ripped off by them(i.e. never received).

Just because they were good a few years ago doesn’t mean anything. Anyone who’s been on this forum for awhile has seen it happen again and again: a vendor is great, super reliable etc.... until they’re suddenly not. That’s how it goes. 

Also, if they’re sending you emails trying to solicit business, in my experience, that’s a BIG red flag. The vendors who are legitimate and reliable are swamped with business -they don’t need to solicit. If a vendor is soliciting, it’s usually because they are desperate, usually because it’s gotten out that they are ripping people off so nobody will buy from them anymore.

Anyway I know these products can be tough to find domestically, but ordering from a blacklisted vendor is simply an extremely bad idea.

How can anyone ever order from PGC ever again is beyond me, lol. Mine as well buy a hooker, or throw a handful of cash on stage at a strip club. At least you'll feel good for a few seconds.

Yeah I know. I haven’t ordered from them, just wanted to see if anyone else took the chance or maybe knew the guy. They are only human, even if they are scammers.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back