Using BOC to make some compounds easier to transport

TommyAC

I will say first, if a mod wants to delete this, that's fine, I just wanted to talk to someone about it, but it's totally understandable if you think this is not the place.

So I took a little too much cyclaz0done with a little to much kr@tom and I think I am a little hypomanic, so I'm getting ''Ideas'' which may be terrible but to me they sound cool, so I'm asking for feedback on this.

What I was thinking was when making an RC the difficulty is that the change you make on the structure won't change it's effect too much, and that's a limitation we constantly see.

What I was thinking, what if we could alter the structure in a way that may completely erase the biological activity but that can be resversed so easily that we could do it at home?

Let me explain with an example I thought off.

image.png

This would be the compound. As far as I know it has no biological activity so it's completely legal within current law. In this example the RC supplier sends a solution of the compound in a solvent, let's say ethylacetate. And you also get a little amount of an acid, maybe HCl, maybe a solid sulfonic acid, I haven't quite figured out that part. You take the acid and the solution, pour them into the same container, stir and wait 30 minutes. 

Now this has a group called BOC, it's a protecting group. It's purpose is that it's easy to remove. Once the 30 minutes go by you end up with a solution of phenmetr@zine, a schedule II stimulant.

image.png

The you let the solvent evaporate, maybe you neutralize the acid with a little bakind soda first and you're left with your magazine as the kids say here

So would anyone be up to doing this type of process? Is this the dumbest idea ever? Do I need to stay quiet when using kr@tom? Let me know below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back