Using .edu Email Adress?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hi, I was wondering just how sketchy it is to use my university email account. The account is a Microsoft outlook account but still connected to the university. Is there any chance the DEA may show up at my door when my package comes in?

marty, I think we have all seen from the news that emails seem permanent even though we delete them.

The problem I see is that the school will roll over if approached by LE. I would subscribe to one of the more secure website(some are free) and always browse privately. There is a list of providers on the board.

Dude I'm an old man, and yooz an college student. Your third grade teacher should have taught you this!. Just kidding man.

thanks for the reply. I called the university and they said in order for the authorities to view my email they would need a subpoena. I wonder what it would take to get a subpoena. My university email is through a Microsoft account, I don't think they run a keyword search to find sketchy emails. Any other info on this would be great.

I ain't a lawyer marty but I imagine probable cause of something illegal happening or maybe someone gets pissed at you and wants to set you up. Be careful man something stupid intentionally or accidently could ruin your life. Surf on your cell. And no bomb threats like that dumb broad.

thanks for the quick reply. I would hate for the DEA to show up with my order. Also I am getting my shipment via usps, will I have to sign? That could cause a lot of anxiety.

Normally no sig required.

Also to break a link in the paper trail, have someone else pay, or use an aka. I would think about having it sent elsewhere off campus. Just to be safer. But that's just me.

I live off campus. I just, ignorantly, used my .edu email for the purchase. I called airmailchemist and switched the email to a yahoo email. By the way, have you ordered from airmailchemist and if so do you know if they typically make you sign? It is being shipped via royal mail then usps

Never used them but I think one or two IOP's make you sign. Marty sign up for a free secure email account. Yahoo is another one that rolls over for the govt. Not trying to scare you but it's best to take every precaution to minimize risk especially if an email provider is free.

Thanks for the advice. I am getting it only for personal use, so there shouldn't be any reason for me to be investigated. Would usps give my girlfriend the package if she signed for it? I am thinking the feds wouldn't give it to her if they were on to me, but usps may allow her to sign for it.

Marty, I think you should find a no sig vendor. They're out there. Forget personal use. That will never be an acceptable reason. Never!

If something makes it all the way to your front door that means it's probably free and clear I don't think the driver cares who signs for it as long as it gets to the address listed on the package.

I know plenty of people who have accepted packages for their neighbors. But that was at Christmas time, nothing to do with this. Go with TTM.

Never used them but I think one or two IOP's make you sign. Marty sign up for a free secure email account. Yahoo is another one that rolls over for the govt. Not trying to scare you but it's best to take every precaution to minimize risk especially if an email provider is free.
HB can you point me in the right direction to find a more secure email,i also have microsoft and have already done alot of transaction with it

feel free to pm,thanks bro

gm, there was a post on the board with a link to a site of different email providers. I'll include it here since you are a good contributor. Other members check it out if you wish.

I personally use Countemail. Cost a few bucks a month but to me it's worth it. Servers are in Europe.

http://prxbx.com/email/

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back