USPS and International Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter Back2Good
  • Start date Start date
B

Back2Good

Just an anecdote.  As you who have ordered from some of our International friends know, tracking numbers provided by them often never enter the USPS tracking system - One has to use a third-party tracking tool just to see if the letter has left the destination.

On Friday, I had to run an errand and missed delivery of a letter, getting the standard "Delivery Attempted" slip in my mailbox.  As this letter is somewhat important, I called the main USPS number, and they were unable to locate the tracking number in their system either.   They transferred me to their "International Department", where they WERE able to find the tracking number, and I requested re-delivery the following day (Saturday).

Along comes Saturday, and no letter.  I called again, got another confirmation number for re-delivery, then made a note to call my local Carrier Annex this morning.  They also were unable to locate the tracking number, so the gentleman on the phone checked to see if the letter was there at the facility - This took three tries and 15 minutes on hold.  Finally he returned, telling me he had called the carrier, and she has it on her mail truck for delivery today.

Just a reminder of how painful it can be to track / locate international letters - If you know you aren't going to be home, and no one else is either, a PO box is probably the best solution.  These packages require a signature, and if no one is home to provide one, it can be awfully troublesome to arrange a re-delivery.

ON UPDATE: She did indeed have it, and all finally arrived safely.

Last edited:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back