USPS EMS TN, never delivered, Package acceptance pending

kiro1234

I'm not sure if anyone has run into this situation before but has anyone ever had at TN that just never tracked properly?

The last it says is "Accepted, package acceptance pending"

That's all it said all day, then when I get home and never arrived and was not with the regular mail.

But it's going West coast to East coast so maybe the time zone is different and although it's after 3 p.m. which is there guaranteed time always.....

It's only a little after 3 p.m. where it was sent from in that time zone.

So my question is has anyone ever ran into this has anyone had and EMS deliver late? Or is it quite common maybe around the holiday times for an EMS to not come in on your regular mail truck and actually end up coming in later?

Please advise

Patience patience patience.  Think of what a cluster your local PO is to begin with, multiply that by the holiday volume and then assuming it is a PME shipment, that FredEx is on their game for the air route across the country.  Even after pickup, there are host of scenarios where it could get stuck and you just have to wait.

I'm not sure if anyone has run into this situation before but has anyone ever had at TN that just never tracked properly?

The last it says is "Accepted, package acceptance pending"

That's all it said all day, then when I get home and never arrived and was not with the regular mail.

But it's going West coast to East coast so maybe the time zone is different and although it's after 3 p.m. which is there guaranteed time always.....

It's only a little after 3 p.m. where it was sent from in that time zone.

So my question is has anyone ever ran into this has anyone had and EMS deliver late? Or is it quite common maybe around the holiday times for an EMS to not come in on your regular mail truck and actually end up coming in later?

Please advise
I’ve had it take an entire day for it to update past that and it meant that it was still at the post office and once it moved, the tracking updated. I wouldn’t worry too much. Trust me I’ve had this issue before.

I've always really loved it that my main vendor uses USPS priority. My post lady loves me and never says anything when she hands me packets with my address but with an alias that she knows isn't my name. Just flirt with your postal worker if need be. I got mine a Christmas present. You gotta keep everyone happy! 😝

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back