USPS express not moving

tableforseven

My package was supposed to arrive already. When it didn't show, I checked tracking and saw that it arrived to a different-than-usual hub nearby. It never departed to come to my town per tracking, and it's making me really nervous as the express packages are typically given top-priority service. Should I be concerned? Im nervous because the tracking number indicates an international package, but it was mailed domestically and I'm afraid that may have set off a red flag. Is this just a delay? How common are domestic seizures/controlled deliveries?

Last edited by a moderator:
@tableforseven I don't know what tracking you are using but I have four packages from one company that's says they never even left but I've had them all four of them since last week and they all still show no movement they are behind or their new system sucks. I use parcel app or AfterShip and it gives me more information than other websites at least they say my packages arrived! Try using another tracking app! Good luck!

My package was supposed to arrive already. When it didn't show, I checked tracking and saw that it arrived to a different-than-usual hub nearby. It never departed to come to my town per tracking, and it's making me really nervous as the express packages are typically given top-priority service. Should I be concerned? Im nervous because the tracking number indicates an international package, but it was mailed domestically and I'm afraid that may have set off a red flag. Is this just a delay? How common are domestic seizures/controlled deliveries?
I would not start worrying just yet!  USPS is different than ups and fedex as in if it goes to the wrong hub your package will be delayed a day and UPS and Fedex will go out of their way to make sure you receive your order on guaranteed delivery date if at all possible!   ( They will have another driver bring it, have another driver bring it to your route driver during their deliveries, or have your driver pick it up if they are close enough to that Hub).  

I have noticed over the years with USPS if it is not at my local hub by 7:30-8:00am then it is probably not going to be delivered that day. It was probably just a mistake and went in the wrong bin and will probably be sent to your local hub tonight to go out for delivery tomorrow! 

However you did say it was shipped domestically but shows up as international package which is weird unless it was a remailer situation!  I will give you this piece of advice though,  on a controlled delivery they must have your signature to be able to do anything or to have anything on you (proof that you did order it if you sign for it)  so if they want a signature on the order DO NOT sign for it and act like you know don't anything about the order and you will be fine..  

I also agree with @Heavenlee to use a 3rd party app to track it as well because a lot of the times they are updated more often than than the USPS info.

If your package does not leave that hub by tomorrow or does not go out for delivery make another post here and I will try to help you out and give you a few other tips you can use.

I hope everything works out and have a great night!!! 

BIG DREW

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not start worrying just yet!  USPS is different than ups and fedex as in if it goes to the wrong hub your package will be delayed a day and UPS and Fedex will go out of their way to make sure you receive your order on guaranteed delivery date if at all possible!   ( They will have another driver bring it, have another driver bring it to your route driver during their deliveries, or have your driver pick it up if they are close enough to that Hub).  

I have noticed over the years with USPS if it is not at my local hub by 7:30-8:00am then it is probably not going to be delivered that day. It was probably just a mistake and went in the wrong bin and will probably be sent to your local hub tonight to go out for delivery tomorrow! 

However you did say it was shipped domestically but shows up as international package which is weird unless it was a remailer situation!  I will give you this piece of advice though,  on a controlled delivery they must have your signature to be able to do anything or to have anything on you (proof that you did order it if you sign for it)  so if they want a signature on the order DO NOT sign for it and act like you know don't anything about the order and you will be fine..  

I also agree with @Heavenlee to use a 3rd party app to track it as well because a lot of the times they are updated more often than than the USPS info.

If your package does not leave that hub by tomorrow or does not go out for delivery make another post here and I will try to help you out and give you a few other tips you can use.

I hope everything works out and have a great night!!! 

BIG DREW
Thank you for this! This makes me feel a lot better. I was not aware of those differences between companies! I will be sure to update. 

I have a package that just got stuck in the sort center last month. Never updated past the arrival scan. No LL no nothing. Just gone. On another thread I am 8 out of 10 people who are in the same boat for the month of June. The vendor I used sent a reship out. Another friend of mine had the same issue at the same sort center and guess what. It arrived back in the same sort center. Deja Vu.... sighhhhh.. So I feel like mine will likely do the same. Hoping for a better outcome. Just super odd mine and others would just go MIA. Well actually 2 of the 10 people got LL's. One person got theirs from earlier in June with green customs tape all over it. So it got inspected. Anyways just hoping it doesn't go through that same point of entry. 

Much love

Humboldtguy

UGGGHHH I have TWO packages that are stuck at a local facility.....I even offered to go pick one up but they cant locate it!!

Express mail package just decided to sit at origin scan all night and prob wont b here today either but now im wondering whether it will EVER get here at all!

Anyone else having express or priority domestic mail issues!?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back