USPS/Fed/Brown...which is truly the safest for MM???

• Thread starter Thread starter Shadowinside2020
  • Start date Start date
S

Shadowinside2020

Hey community...can’t aleep, and this has been rolling around my mind a few days. It has to do with MM going USPS vs Fed or Brown. Apologies in advance if this posted elsewhere, but I could not locate it on the f0rum.

I know the MM’s ship USPS, the SY’s use Fed and Brown, but which is truly the safest? USPS has a task force that does nothing all day but look for our letters and the MM letters have a distinct scent regardless of how well it’s masked. SY’s Send letters with normally odorless items.

The article below was brought to my attention and I guess my inquiry is as to why MM uses USPS with that level of risk vs the others? All responses appreciated.  It doesn’t make sense to me and I’d like a little better clarity on this subject  

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/17/multi-state-meth-pot-ring-involving-us-mail-is-busted.html

Thanks,

Jstew318

Last edited:
I don't know much about the USPS/their taskforces. But it is possible that these task forces are very limited in their efficacy; there are just too many packages out there. Also, one thing USPS has over Fed and Brown is that without PC no letter can be opened.

Just a few thoughts, not claiming that there's no reason to be concerned. I am interested in your question too. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

As a former um...vendor. USPS system is so overwhelmed that unless it stinks like a skunk or is rattling than USPS was my preferred choice.  Just my two cents.  Each package usually has less than 3-4 hours before moving to the next station.  Think of it like an assembly line.  Monotonous, boring. 

@Jstew318    To echo  @HeirCroc1 the Federal System needs a warrant to open your mail so it is usually the safest mode of transport.   I have had a number of packages delivered and have never had an issue.   The vendor I used packed it beautifully and there was no odor whatsoever and I ordered some of the stinkiest stuff you can get.  My packs usually came in a box rather than an envelope so you couldnt feel exactly what it was.  I dont worry about it at all and have done it close to a dozen times.  Most of the MM vendors have been around awhile so they know what and how to do things......It may take a litte longer to get it via that route and their tracking system is pretty bad but you shouldnt worry about it too much.

Hope this helps...

Aint

Thanks @HeirCroc1 and @aintnouse...I have total faith in our MM v€nd0rs here, never had an issue. This thought stemmed from an issue I had with a letter that almost got lost in the mix last week. If I hadn’t intervened at the exact time I did, not sure what would’ve happened. Had to chit-chat w/the p0 mgr. and it all worked out. The nervous mind began to run with thoughts as I stood there and waited for 15 mins till she came up front with my letter in hand  

All good in the s0uth€rn hood. Appreciate you both!

Last edited:
Aren't the PO mistakes the worst?  Or when A package says delievered. but its not on the doorstep or box....or when a package says delievered, but is unfindable for weeks.  You're assuming the worst....then it shows up in your box with a post it saying (It fell in a crack in the carriers vehicle and we just found it.)

But *knock on wood* considering the shear amount of mail they have to deliver, they do a pretty good job.  Only a handful of close calls over roughly a decades run.

Last edited by a moderator:
@atomheartmother    I have never had an issue with the PO.  I recently had a letter ride around in the other white carrier van for almost 2 1/2 days before I had it intercepted and dropped off at another location.   Whenever I have ordered the MM it usually comes in something a little too large to lose so they are likely to get delivered.    All carriers have good days and bad days.....During the summer of 17 the clowns in brown absconded with a number of letters that affected a lot of members of the forum so it can happen pretty much with any carrier at anytime.   Its all kind of a crap shoot and sometimes (but mostly not) we win.  

@Jstew318    I totally get the "heebie jeebies" if something seems the least bit off.....I look for the black helicopters and suvs to surround me while I stand there looking at my mail.   It happens to everyone at one point or another no matter how long you have been getting mail. Glad it worked out and happy to offer my one and  half cents whenever applicable!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the items I have ever ordered and had delivered, the only product that ever made me paranoia was the weed. No matter who is delivering it.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back