USPS "shipment was picked up by shipping partner"

SaintAlien

Okay so cliffnotes:

I use ONE vender on a regular that doesn't use usps (isn't this person), but I use TTM for the 2nd time (March 1st).  They do use postal and they don't use tracking numbers.  However, I am not expecting a single piece of mail that would require tracking or too large to fit into this tiny mail hole other than that.  I did google and found that usually this happens if usps is overwhelmed and they use DHL or services like this to carry the order over.  In my eyes this would create tracking #'s.

Issue:

TTM is the only mail "out and over due, but they initially do not use tracking 

The package is coming from a weird place in CA - which makes no sense and can only assume someone else got my stuff on accident OR it's a LL 

All of my CA mail (for that address) goes to my CA home while I film there. I'm not filming or requiring supplies for a shoot to CA.  

I'm in the midwest so, why CA?

Other handler and no info (as of yet - their offices aren't open it appears as usps due to time savings, I guess) - so I only have what I have said in my first paragraph.

Question for the masses:

Anyone had this happen to them for ANY REASON non related to this board's speciality or otherwise.  Google thus far is chicks with makeup woes and tanning oils, doesn't help except their shipments were already very late to begin with.

Your unvalued Saint Alien

with love (read it vice versa)

Also ordered Feb - got order

ORdered 10 days later and mailed March 1st / they've been rude and I'll update with usps said about customs and tracking tomorrow

If you ordered March 1st, please chime in (and you are in the US)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back