USPS TRACKING

kroozer88

Does USPS have the equivalent of UPS MY CHOICE?? I signed up for a USPS account but do not see this option anywhere. Thanks peeps!!!

call them and they wll email you what to do, that is what i did..

however for me it doesnt work because i usually dont get atn number till right before the delivery

I get email notifications when a package is moving but I have to know the # first unlike UPS that tracks by name and/or address on the label.

they send me text messages with every movement of package, from label  created to sorting facility to out for delivery. Ya just gotta sign up for the notifications. Had 2 text from them this morning giving location and out for delivery.

Wish my express pack was moving.  It was supposed to be delivered 7/17 by noon but TN shows only that it left origin hub on 7/16 and that's it.  Hopefully its just a scanning problem and the package shows up today.  First time I've had a vendor ship via  USPS and there's a delay, nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish my express pack was moving.  It was supposed to be delivered 7/17 by noon but TN shows only that it left origin hub on 7/16 and that's it.  Hopefully its just a scanning problem and the package shows up today.  First time I've had a vendor ship via XXXXX and there's a delay, nice.
That carrier has the absolute worse tracking system ever invented. I have the same problem and package arrived one day late.

But do you need the tracking number first? I want to know if a label has been made for my address, before it has shipped. Like brown and purple. I cannot see where to sign up for this service....

But do you need the tracking number first? I want to know if a label has been made for my address, before it has shipped. Like brown and purple. I cannot see where to sign up for this service.
Hi there. You do need the tracking number first. The Postal Service does not offer a tracking service like UPS My Choice that I am aware of.  We use the Postal Service at work and ship thousands of packages. I've never seen that service offered. The only way you can get tracking updates is if you know the tracking number ahead of time. The USPS does not email or text you when a label has been created or a package has been sent to you unless the shipper has that service built into their shipping program (ex. Stamps.com). The only way you can get a tracking number is from the sender / shipper.

Once you do have your tracking number you can sign up for tracking updates from the Postal Service via email or text. You can sign up on the USPS website. On the main page of the USPS website on the left hand side there is a Tracking Box.  Put in your Tracking Number. It will pull up your tracking details. On the side it gives you the option to put in your email or phone number to get tracking updates. 

I hope this helps! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or PM me.  /default_smile.png  /default_smile.png

They do offer a service, it is called MyUSPS.com and you can sign up no their website. 
They do offer a service, it is called MyUSPS.com and you can sign up no their website. 
Wow, thanks for letting us know! I even asked our mail carrier who picks up all of our packages and she told me the USPS did not offer a service like that. Glad to see they do offer this service!  /default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for this but even after a label was created there was no email update or text alert indicating a package for me was going to be shipped.  I still had to wait to get TN from the vendor so there's no real benefit from this service if your just tracking a shipment.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back