USPS worker HORDES mail since 2000! USPS used backhoe to clear

• Thread starter Thread starter tme3fa
  • Start date Start date
T

tme3fa

Must see,
If you don't trust my link go ahead and Google it this may be a reason why mail gets slow if this guy or did all of this mail imagine what other postal workers must be doing in the United States.
https://consumerist.com/2017/02/23/former-usps-worker-joins-carrier-hall-of-shame-with-mail-hoard-dating-back-to-2000/

Hope this helps,

I am personally very upset with what's going on with the postal service is right now and both other countries and my country it's just ridiculous to have to wait so long when you're so used to the norm and now you're waiting literally 6 times the norm and still not even as much as a love letter

I hope this post at least help people or maybe give somebody a chuckle

I do apologize to admin as I am not new to this site but I am new to being an active user of this site feel free to take anything down that you deem inappropriate but this is just an unbelievable story I'm sure it will be in the news tonight

Must see,
If you don't trust my link go ahead and Google it this may be a reason why mail gets slow if this guy or did all of this mail imagine what other postal workers must be doing in the United States.
https://consumerist.com/2017/02/23/former-usps-worker-joins-carrier-hall-of-shame-with-mail-hoard-dating-back-to-2000/

Hope this helps,

I am personally very upset with what's going on with the postal service is right now and both other countries and my country it's just ridiculous to have to wait so long when you're so used to the norm and now you're waiting literally 6 times the norm and still not even as much as a love letter

I hope this post at least help people or maybe give somebody a chuckle

I do apologize to admin as I am not new to this site but I am new to being an active user of this site feel free to take anything down that you deem inappropriate but this is just an unbelievable story I'm sure it will be in the news tonight
Please don't mind any grammatical speech errors as I am currently driving hopefully you get the gist of it I would say look it up online it's very interesting this is unbelievable a nice government cushy job that I would kill for man I would make sure I had all my mail delivered every day not to mention it's against the law to do anything with anyone else's mail other than deliver it or bring it back to the post office, but come on seriously a collapsed building full of mail did they had to use a backhoe to get it all out imagine how many orders are stuck in that building imagine how many goodies are in that pile of mail imagine how much money is in that mail unpaid bills cash birthday cards credit cards  highly sensitive information  medical information you name it

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back