Usps

USPS in my opinion is the safest way to send or receive meds.. USPS CAN NOT open or look in any package for any reason what so ever, there job is to deliver the mail.. Even if you have a package with pills or anything else falling out of it all they can do is secure the contents of the package, it's a Federal Crime to open or steal any piece of mail... They only people than can open suspicious packages are Postal Inspectors and there are very few of them and it is a big deal if a PO call in a Postal Inspector so most of the time the workers don't want to deal with the inspectors they just want to do their job and deliver the mail! I have family who works in the PO and he tells me it would not be worth his job to steal or open mail because they will get caught.. Just my opinion on USPS.. Thanks :D

I would just like to add that the usps needs a search warrant while fedex and ups don't.

is this on just domestic packs ? I thought that when items travel thru customs that they(customs) or the CBP can and in fact, do spot inspections of some packs that travel internationally. When I read this it never did state what in fact a spot inspection is, just a simple paperwork check or actual visual inspection of contents inside?? Thank you for the info.

Is this a common view point?
I'm not so sure about that. Take it from who said it. The poster was BANNED a year or so ago for setting up an elaborate "Pot" selling scam through the PM system with the help of a few of his buddies.
No doubt his first few shipments were delivered through USPS, before him and his cronies decided to stop shipping, but still continue collecting money.

Once Admin found out about this scam using the PM system, the OP and his crew were banned. Myself, I wasn't interested in buying pot, so I didn't receive a PM. Although, I know of a few members who did.

Thus, I don't believe much of what the OP posted as he's been proven to be a fraud. Much like a few recent infamous/notorious past members. Just a bunch of BS, from start to finish. And I kick myself daily for wasting precious time in my life actually befriending such person. Mind you, this was long before the most recent BIG scam started and I was no longer on the board due to legal reasons directly resulting from trusting such a f'n bag of filth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bring up the past but honestly was just looking for some info. Perhaps some other members could add their input 

Surf-----yes customs may do as they pleaSe and they do. Spot check or whatever you want to call it they can open look shake dance with your stuff all they want. They are not dumb and often turn head and let it go. No matter what company it is you run this risk. Dont care what anyone says.

Of note, guys postal folks are not the only lazy group of the workforce. If we did not have them we would not get mail at all. We all can complain about someone or something. Fact is we all know right and wrong and choose as we wish...including me

Last edited:
Anyone else having an issue with the post office recently?  All of the sudden, I can't have packages delivered to my apartment.  I have to go and pick them up.  Now they never give me any crap or even look the little bit interested when I go to pick them up.  I was told that they are no longer delivering to my complex because the packages don't fit in the box and apartments won't accept them in the office anymore.   My office says they'll except them as long as they don't require a signature.  I spoke to a few neighbors and I know that I'm not the only one.

If the USPS TN shows status as "shipping label created", that means that the letter hasn't shipped yet, correct? If so, that's disappointing. I received the TN last night, but it still reflects "shipping label created".

Anyone else having an issue with the post office recently?  All of the sudden, I can't have packages delivered to my apartment.  I have to go and pick them up.  Now they never give me any crap or even look the little bit interested when I go to pick them up.  I was told that they are no longer delivering to my complex because the packages don't fit in the box and apartments won't accept them in the office anymore.   My office says they'll except them as long as they don't require a signature.  I spoke to a few neighbors and I know that I'm not the only one.
Two times just this week I had Registered mail packs to sign for & twice the mailman just left me a notice in the mailbox to pick them up. My mailbox is not even a 10 foot drive to my door. When I went to pick them up, the lady at USPS said it's because they're all just lazy nowadays...Sad that even their coworkers know how most of the drivers are.

I have had the same thing happen numerous times. I even caught our maillady doing it. I was waiting right by the front window.....watched her put the notice in the box without knocking, and then when she was starting to walk away, opened the front door and confronted her. The amazing thing is that my mailbox is two inches to the right of the front door! She tried to tell me she rang the bell and i said that i was watching her the whole time. Now, in the last few weeks, I have had a few neighbors come to me with my mail...that was delivered to THEIR house! Bitch.

I have had the same thing happen numerous times. I even caught our maillady doing it. I was waiting right by the front window.....watched her put the notice in the box without knocking, and then when she was starting to walk away, opened the front door and confronted her. The amazing thing is that my mailbox is two inches to the right of the front door! She tried to tell me she rang the bell and i said that i was watching her the whole time. Now, in the last few weeks, I have had a few neighbors come to me with my mail...that was delivered to THEIR house! Bitch.
I, too, am convinced this happens at my place.

Wow, having a crappy mail lady is not the biz. What's scary is that confronting her prob just makes life harder on you. Not sure how much they could get away with as far as messing w you and your mail delivery? So sorry you have to deal with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was no doubt stupid to confront her. I was forced to report it each time the mail was delivered incorrectly. Im not playin.

If the USPS TN shows status as "shipping label created", that means that the letter hasn't shipped yet, correct? If so, that's disappointing. I received the TN last night, but it still reflects "shipping label created".
Mr Crowley,
I, nostradumbass, know who you ordered from.

Yes, this happens even if it shows the creation date was mid afternoon and not evening.

There are just too many to process and get out, so some queue up after the initial TNT is created.

Small businesses have the postal equipment/logins to do their own TN, but it's up to them to follow thru and get the package to the PO where you then see additional entries showing acceptance and movement.

He has already confirmed it will go today for me, probably for you to. I'll be more concerned if I don't see a update tomorrow morning.

A word of caution on this; This is how a scam can start and the TN you see now won't be updated for 2-3 days for many people.

On the PO not delivering to apartments, that's simply a cost savings thing.

They don't want to have an employee have to walk around for hours hoping to get people to sign for packages when they can just tell the people to come in and got it themselves.

The PO can't leave packages that require a signature with someone else like the property manager. They have to deliver to the addressee or an obvious family member or person in the home.

What of the property manager doesn't like you and the PO gives them a package that they then keep and say they never got it.

To much potential for BS.

I feel odd signing for my USPS things, I always assume they know what it might be.

Smokeyjoe, he confirmed the same to me as well. As to your word of caution, I assume that you mean "in general", and not with respect to this particular vendor?

Smokeyjoe, he confirmed the same to me as well. As to your word of caution, I assume that you mean "in general", and not with respect to this particular vendor?
Yes, in General.
On a large scam last year that was the MO. That the person was a baffled as all of us waiting to see that the packages were sitting at an Intake center which was listed because a mailing label was created.

It allowed the guy to take more orders for 2-3 days while others simply posted about a delay, but that they do have a TN.

Then the guy claimed he did sent them, then he went away.

I think I see him pop in here from time to time. I responded to a post if his (I think) but the user never posted again.

My letter arrives today, I think yours will too.

Yes, in General.

On a large scam last year that was the MO. That the person was a baffled as all of us waiting to see that the packages were sitting at an Intake center which was listed because a mailing label was created.

It allowed the guy to take more orders for 2-3 days while others simply posted about a delay, but that they do have a TN.

Then the guy claimed he did sent them, then he went away.

I think I see him pop in here from time to time. I responded to a post if his (I think) but the user never posted again.

My letter arrives today, I think yours will too.
Yeah, I started to see movement last night and it looks like it's on target to come today. If not, I should be able to pick it up from the PO this afternoon.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back