V 36 01 Yellow Discrepancy

dsound

So I've seen a major difference on the yellow Vicodins with the cursive "V" on one side and the numbers 36 01 on the other. Here's what I have discovered on a bunch that were together in an order.

If you take the pill and hold it up to you reading the "36 01" and then roll it over to read the "V", half the time the V is right side up, and the other half of the time the V is upside down.

I've just discovered this and was concerned about authenticity because I had also noticed some lines. what could only be descried as faint manufacturers lines on the smooth sides of these same pills. When broken in half at the scored part and held in a good bright light, it seemed some had that sparkle in the middle more than others.

Now everything I've described here is obvious so I'm very curious about why the "V" is sometimes right side up or upside down but when you roll it over in your hand but the "36 01" is always read right side up. Is this really how they are manufactured with that big difference on about half of the pills?

I really would like to know the answer too if anyone knows.

I just read on medchats that someone said "I picked up a script and after reading your question tried the experiment myself. You are right about the upside down v thing. I placed 2 pills side by side with 36 01 facing same way. I flipped them both the same way. One was upside down. I cant say if one is stronger than the other tho. Perhaps they were printed at different times...? Or on a different machine? Interesting tho."

I am very concerned if these yellows coming out now are indeed fakes from the sy vendors.  I haven't noticed but I have noticed about the V and the "36 01" just as dsound mentioned.

Maybe someone knows.

I read on this board recently about this and it is normal.  I think it might have been in the Alex thread but not sure.  maybe Mr. Crowley will come along and verify what I'm saying.

I really would like to know the answer too if anyone knows.

I just read on medchats that someone said "I picked up a script and after reading your question tried the experiment myself. You are right about the upside down v thing. I placed 2 pills side by side with 36 01 facing same way. I flipped them both the same way. One was upside down. I cant say if one is stronger than the other tho. Perhaps they were printed at different times...? Or on a different machine? Interesting tho."

I am very concerned if these yellows coming out now are indeed fakes from the sy vendors.  I haven't noticed but I have noticed about the V and the "36 01" just as dsound mentioned.

Maybe someone knows.
Just a FYI the original post is almost 2 years old, and nobody commented on it, so I would think it is normal. Otherwise this would be a 500 page tread by now.

So I've seen a major difference on the yellow Vicodins with the cursive "V" on one side and the numbers 36 01 on the other. Here's what I have discovered on a bunch that were together in an order.

If you take the pill and hold it up to you reading the "36 01" and then roll it over to read the "V", half the time the V is right side up, and the other half of the time the V is upside down.

I've just discovered this and was concerned about authenticity because I had also noticed some lines. what could only be descried as faint manufacturers lines on the smooth sides of these same pills. When broken in half at the scored part and held in a good bright light, it seemed some had that sparkle in the middle more than others.

Now everything I've described here is obvious so I'm very curious about why the "V" is sometimes right side up or upside down but when you roll it over in your hand but the "36 01" is always read right side up. Is this really how they are manufactured with that big difference on about half of the pills?
This issue (imprint orientation) was debated a few months back. Someone on PR said they had a pharmacy script that had mix of the two. I've recently been getting these yellow V3601s from my local pharmacy and in all cases the the imprints were inverted. So, the "V" on one side would be upside down relative to the "3601" on the other side. I'm waiting to see it the other way around so I can personally confirm that they come both ways. As of now, I have not been able to confirm, so I only have anecdotal evidence that they come both ways from the pharmacy (could be various reasons why). Also, since I, and many others, have received them both ways from vendors, I've not noticed nor heard of any quality issues with them.

Hope that helps.

MC

Just a FYI the original post is almost 2 years old, and nobody commented on it, so I would think it is normal. Otherwise this would be a 500 page tread by now.
LOL, I didn't even notice. Jeez!!

I didn't notice either... thought it was a new thread

Sorry you all.  Newb to this board, but on a couple of others. I have just been researching and entered the search bar.  

Was hoping and still hope they aren't faking yellows but there is no doubt it will come in time if not already.

So sorry about it.

This issue (imprint orientation) was debated a few months back. Someone on PR said they had a pharmacy script that had mix of the two. I've recently been getting these yellow V3601s from my local pharmacy and in all cases the the imprints were inverted. So, the "V" on one side would be upside down relative to the "3601" on the other side. I'm waiting to see it the other way around so I can personally confirm that they come both ways. As of now, I have not been able to confirm, so I only have anecdotal evidence that they come both ways from the pharmacy (could be various reasons why). Also, since I, and many others, have received them both ways from vendors, I've not noticed nor heard of any quality issues with them.

Hope that helps.

MC
I finally received a prescription from my pharmacy that had a mix. So, they clearly ARE manufactured both ways. FWIW. :)

The tablet I sent in should be tested this week.  At least from what they emailed me yesterday.

Believe me, been waiting long enough lol

Shouldn't complain though.

I sent that yell. from L.  you know.  I am supposed to know this week. They say they post online.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back