Vendor Vetting

WTF7218

SAPPHIRE SPONSOR
Before I ask my question, I just want to say that I am aware that dealing with any vendors on this site is our choice and it’s nearly impossible to insure we will never get scammed. Once reliable vendors surprise us and exit scam or similar, and people intent on scamming will find ways around the processes in place trying to prevent it. I’m also aware that for several reasons, the vetting process to become a vendor cannot be posted publicly.

I am curious though if anyone can tell me the basics of the process. How hard would it be for a blacklisted vendor to start a new account pretending to be someone else and start vending again? I saw a comment recently where someone questioned if a newer vendor could actually be a certain blacklisted vendor, so I was wondering how difficult this would be for someone to pull off.

I wasn’t sure which forum was best to post this in, so admins please let me know if I should repost elsewhere.

I am curious though if anyone can tell me the basics of the process
pull the trigger and see if a bullet comes out
there really isn't any process at the end of the day
someone has to be first and for everyone else's sake, hopefully they don't end up being the last

at the very least, we can make the assumption any new vendor is split between being legit or a scammer since LE can't pose as vendors without getting wrangled up in entrapment during trial (at least in the states)

How hard would it be for a blacklisted vendor to start a new account pretending to be someone else and start vending again?
laughably easy, not much else to say here.
rotate emails, use a vpn, change up some wallets and origin locations, change stylometry, packaging and menu

done deal.

there was actually a pretty big issue with this on the onion patches around 2016-2018 from big name bean magazine publishers

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back