Vendors who will ship to Wisconsin

Wildwest1911

Hello all! I’m very very grateful for this website, it’s great it’s on the clearnet and I was happy to sponsor right away, and have used it for a variety of things already, but this is my most important mission: My wife is a chronic pain sufferer, soft tissue damage in her neck and upper back and some sciatic issues. Not as bad as it could be, thank god, but she has good days and bad days. I am occasionally able to cross the border to MN to a great little herb shop with high quality product, but with two kids, her working 60+ hours and me pursuing a second degree and bartending 30 hours a week, it’s become nearly impossible. I know most US vendors, at least those with websites won’t ship to WI and whatever other backwards ass territories that have banned kratom, and I am a body builder, so i found that purerawz.co, a peptide/sarm site will deliver to those locations, but their product is absolute garbage. If it is kratom and not some other species, it is either cut at at least 50% (based on separation of layers when mixed in hot water) or the literal worst product I’ve ever tried. 

I know how to numb pain, I used to live a very different life than I do now, and I can navigate the internet, especially with all these new sources for prescription opioids, which she could also ask for anytime, there is a standing order, but she cannot stand to take pills at all, literally, cannot swallow them, and also hates the principle of them and I love her for it, despite our obvious difference in opinions on physiological inputs. 

I am begging, truly begging, from the bottom of my heart, if anyone has any reliable sources for quality kratom, either e-mail vendors or international or anything else, please let me know. Please help if you can, I have almost no promising leads at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am willing to provide more information regarding myself and background to a known domestic vendor willing to take a chance, too.

And before “has she tried x-strain of marijuana/cbd???!! Yes, we have. It’s great for helping her sleep through an unbearable night, not viable for spending a day at work or with two young children. 

Much love and appreciation,

-West

I'm not sure how close you are to Milwaukee but there is a Shaman here who sells. I'm not sure if he ships. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post his info on here with the site rules but I have been going to him for a long time. 

And I'm not joking when I say Shaman. Hes got a list of natural medicines that would make your head spin in disbelief. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back