Very Newbie Here

moongoddess69

Hi everyone!

So I am incredibly new to all of this online purchasing stuff and to be honest pretty terrified. I have some great connections so I never needed to look into this, well I tried something new and LOVED it and it really works, but so so so hard to find, even here. I did so much reading I thought my eyes were going to bleed lol. I think I'm on my way to working with a vendor.

I look forward to being a part of this community as I have been reading I can tell you are my kind of people! :)

Nice introduction, welcome and yes read till you bleed.

When doing research pick a thread start with the most recent post and read back 10 or 20 pages to get a sense of members experiences and feedback.

For the moment stay away from Healthprovidersrx.com. Major issues don't ask why but when all the problems are corrected the answers will be posted.

use slang fro drugs like pea_kays, x -a-n-a-x-, rockies...

Nice introduction, welcome and yes read till you bleed.

When doing research pick a thread start with the most recent post and read back 10 or 20 pages to get a sense of members experiences and feedback.

For the moment stay away from Healthprovidersrx.com. Major issues don't ask why but when all the problems are corrected the answers will be posted.

use slang fro drugs like pea_kays, x -a-n-a-x-, rockies...
Everyone talks about this SLANG ,even though Admin took that Rule away alwhile ago,I DO use slang but Admin does not care about the Subject..Oh i agree it's all about safety the Bots pick shit up .,I think Slang should go back on the Rules ..The Bots pick up to Much ,I'm all over google n DBGz shoutbox.

M.

Yeah I'll be honest the slang was totally throwing me off lol. I'm used to just saying ok I want bla bla and bla tonight, I did find my slang word for what I'm looking for and it's dillie eights lol should just be dileights /default_wink.png because they are pretty delightful lol. Thanks for being nice head banger from what I've read you say it how it is! :)

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back