Very nice to find someplace other than .....

• Thread starter Thread starter CodyKowl
  • Start date Start date
C

CodyKowl

I am glad I found this board!!! I've been over at ....for a while and rarely post but when you do you'd better not disagree with anyone or have an original thought. Glad to be here as a sponsor of the group! Thank you

Last edited:
Hi CodyKowl,

Welcome and thank you for your generous donation. I think that you should fare better here. Imagine the rules are pretty similar, but it's always a good idea to check and I'm available should you have any questions.

2earls

PS nice skull/default_wink.png

Thank you 2earls ....  I am happy to pitch in as the information here is valuable. With the concerning intrusions of Government into the privacy of our personal healthcare I'd rather seek out my own rx alternatives. I typically do not post a lot as I am always traveling/working but now and then I come across a thread where I may have some experience to contribute. 

welcome CodyKowl, I don't think I could belong to a group where people couldn't leave honest feedback because what would be the point?  If you use a vendor that is listed here and leave feedback after you receive that is the best way to contribute.

2earls .... if you're lurking around tonight shoot me a PM. I have a question that requires a quick answer and you sir are da' man

You found the best forum know to man lol welcome @CodyKowl I don't know much about iop but I do know this forum is loaded with great info and some really wonderful people. No matter what I always have someone here willing to help me weather I just need to let out steam or just someone to talk to its more then just a forum to me it's family!

Welcome to the group.  I dont know to much about the other site.  This site is awesome though between info and the great people.  This place cannot be beat.  I have made a happy home here and Im sure you will too..

welcome aboard new friend /default_smile.png

2earls .... if you're lurking around tonight shoot me a PM. I have a question that requires a quick answer and you sir are da' man
Just a quick FYI... 2earls is female. /default_smile.png

That's funny, and there are lots of names that fool people, glad to see you Cody cowl, when drug buyers was shut down for awhile, it was very clickish at ioplist, and unfortunately I hate to see the one that was one of them, bu thank god my exhusband, we signed the papers last week woo hoo! Anyways he got on my iPad and wrote to all my contacts and he knew I was a vip on ioplist and wrote them and threatened to expose them as the drug dealers they were, not my language but his, I rarely ever use this board for buying drugs, yes Xanax, but who freaking cares if I wasn't on that damn Suboxone any doctor would write to me, but they say it is lethal. Well I'm not dead yet! I don't think there's any mount of drugs that could kill ,e! Just kidding, I do know better. Glad you're here and you are at a place you can speak your mind and what you believe without the clickish group attack you for speaking you're mind! Good to meet you again, I swear I remember u from back then!

lol that's funny! 2earls told me SHE wasn't a dude or bro last night /default_smile.png  

P.S. .... after seeing this post a few times I am really irked that I even mentioned the name of the "other" forum ... they do not deserve the advertising. I don't see a way to edit the header/title .... 

lol that's funny! 2earls told me SHE wasn't a dude or bro last night /default_smile.png 

P.S. .... after seeing this post a few times I am really irked that I even mentioned the name of the "other" forum ... they do not deserve the advertising. I don't see a way to edit the header/title .... 
If you're talking about "P-R" I can't see my self wasting time making posts just to be able to see the sites that I've been been using and loving the past 2 years.  Love this site by far.

Welcome!  It has been nothing but great experiences here for me.  I learn something new here every time I take the time to read into various subjects.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back