Vrsupplies.nl and chem.nu

rcnishko

Hello, today i find these 2 mirror websites. Reviews and rating in trustpilot is very nice. I cant find info about them so i ask here. 

Are they legit or its again scam? 

What about their cannabinoids: 5F-AKB48 crystal 5F-PB-22 crystal  JWH-018 crystal JWH-073 crystal?

My main supplier spachems already has too few good cannabinoids and the price is ricing and maximum quantity is little. Give advice on where to look, even if it is a source other than the one mentioned in this post.

Thanks in advance.

im following this post too, jwh is one of the best, if thats true they will be my next favourite vendors, please update when u try

I ordered monday ,they sent me a receipt and shows me in procesing but still no sign....until now they seem to be the real deal...im just inpatient until i get a tracking number

Nobody answers me since monday im starting to believe its an exit scam because one of my mails couldnt reach them, showing that the mail adress is disabled

Thanks for update bro, im sorry to hear that they are scam. 

I think i have good news for you. Samples were very good... almost like old noids before the ban. Ofcourse i cant be sure if its cannabinoids or something different, but 1:20 works VERY POTENT.. 

Now im waiting for bigger order, they sayed will send order after 1-2 days, but now they say out of stock, and have to wait for restock. Next week will send me (i pray for that) and after few days i will see if they send me the same product like this in sample order. If its real, i will update because prices are good, quality is very good, and quantity will be available.

Waiting samples for a few more new noids from the same supllier.

All this is not for vrsuppli and chemnu , but for other email vendor. I will send you this email, when im 100% sure that they will not scam me/you. I ordered a big quantity so if they did not scam me, 100% they will be legit. Just dont wase more money and wait for my comment after 7-10 days. 

Im very happy with this sample order, chemicals are really great! 

Any good luck man?

Very good news I have guys! It's not the one I promised, because I really liked the sample I was waiting for, but I lost a lot of money when I re-ordered it. BRC FINE CHEMICALS are scammers and even their site is gone! If they show up, beware im 3000 eur down !!!

The good news is that my trusted supplier has had a new batch of adb butinaca for the last 6-7 months with a possible order of 100 grams at an affordable price! Check out SpaChems!

The bad thing, however, is that they have now decided to deliver by unsolicited mail without using courier companies. Tracked shipments will be for over 500 euros. I'm waiting for a package from the new batch to share my opinion, but so far I haven't been disappointed!

Any good luck man ? Anyone heard of 5 cp?
@Cicose @Guwap

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back