Vs. the World!

Rampage

I'm Rampage, a reclusive woman with kind of an anger management issue. I've been an athlete since five. Track and field, wrestling teams, karate, boxing, especially Filipino Martial arts. I'm majorly into stamina and endurance, so I've spent a few years dealing with Russian and Eastern European roid vendors. It is not hard to recount many experiences with cl@nbuter0l, M1ldr0n@te, buying quality bacl0fen  from across the pacific or in the Americas. I could tell you about my love/hate affair with injectable act0v3gin or about the numerous runs I've done with CJC1295D@C and Hex@r&lin combos. And there are still so many promising peptides that I have yet to try. I've also dealt with sarms vendors and have some experience with things like Sten@b0lic and C@rd@rine. On top of all that, extensive experience with medicinal mushrooms like lions mane, agaricus, reishi(red and other colors) etc and a few other super foods that I won't do without.

I poke myself with lots of needless for the sake of fitness and I'm also way into nootropics. @rm0d@finil is way high on my list. It helps me stay focused and to deal with the seclusion and emptiness of constantly training alone. I've also had the chance to deal with some RC vendors. Very limited experience, but very promising results. I could use help in that regard. 

I'm looking for good advice to make sure that I do not one day drop dead from all this crazy shit I been doing lol. :)

Have a nice day. I'm sure we'll talk. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Rampage, a reclusive woman with kind of an anger management issue. I've been an athlete since five. Track and field, wrestling teams, karate, boxing, especially Filipino Martial arts. I'm majorly into stamina and endurance, so I've spent a few years dealing with Russian and Eastern European roid vendors. It is not hard to recount many experiences with cl@nbuter0l, M1ldr0n@te, buying quality bacl0fen  from across the pacific or in the Americas. I could tell you about my love/hate affair with injectable act0v3gin or about the numerous runs I've done with CJC1295D@C and Hex@r&lin combos. And there are still so many promising peptides that I have yet to try. I've also dealt with sarms vendors and have some experience with things like Sten@b0lic and C@rd@rine. On top of all that, extensive experience with medicinal mushrooms like lions mane, agaricus, reishi(red and other colors) etc and a few other super foods that I won't do without.

I poke myself with lots of needless for the sake of fitness and I'm also way into nootropics. @rm0d@finil is way high on my list. It helps me stay focused and to deal with the seclusion and emptiness of constantly training alone. I've also had the chance to deal with some RC vendors. Very limited experience, but very promising results. I could use help in that regard. 

I'm looking for good advice to make sure that I do not one day drop dead from all this crazy shit I been doing lol. :)

Have a nice day. I'm sure we'll talk. 
Nice of you to join us.If ya get a chance talk to member @Hammerblow he is very wise in a anabolic kinda way ;)

@Biskobro Thank you! I've been doing a lot of reading. I'm sure I'll end up donating eventually. And maybe I'll even be useful at writing up advice on my experience. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back