W/D's from PK

JenG.

I have read thru this section since I joined looking for a magic answer and every time I go back to exactly what I do. 

I'm 24 hrs into w/d's and feel like death. My question is realistically how long am I looking at completely being done? I have some zans and muskle rel@xers I'm using, but they aren't helping much. I've taken hot baths, etc., but none of it is relieving any symptoms. Obviously I realize I've had my fun and now it's time to pay the price, but this really sucks. I just want to step away from this demon that has a grip on me for myself and my family. I'm drinking a ton of water and Gatorade, but food is out of the question right now. I couldn't keep it down if I tried.

Thanks for any advice.

It's been awhile, but I remember the first 3 days being the worst. Too bad you don't have some kratom. Ifyou have the good stuff, it helps take the edge off. A lot of people swear by Immodium. That's something you can get fast. Marijuana helps a little too.

Good for you for quitting. A couple more days of hell and you should feel better. Maybe not great, but better. Alleve can help with the muscle aches. Yes, I have been there. You can do it!

@BellaDonna body aches and chills. My lower back is killing me.

@2earls thanks for responding. I'm hopeful that I'm about to turn the corner and not look back, but I'm also realistic enough to know if I get ahold of something to relieve this I'll take it. Smoking is a no go for me, we don't like each other. 

@JenG.    I read and article about a week and a half ago about people using immodium to to catch a buzz.  The article stated that there were a bunch of people being admitted to emergency rooms in upstate Ny after imbibing copious amounts of immodium to get high. The users apparently took between 50 to 200 tablets in order to catch a buzz.   I am NOT suggesting you do this by any stretch of the imagination, but it would seem that it might offer some relief if taken in small amounts.  The article stated when taken in really high doses the medication metabolizes into a cardio-toxin and can result in death.  I will see if I can find a link to the article and you can read it. I guess the active ingredient is a really really mild opiate and may help with withdrawal.  I  found the link!!  You can also just google immodium od.....

I wish you the best of luck and hope you achieve your goals!!!!

http://www.syracuse.com/health/index.ssf/2016/05/immoodium.html

The best thing that I have found is even just a little exercise will help you a ton.  As much as you don't feel like it, the more active you are the quicker your body will recover and exercise naturally stimulates the chemicals in your brain that help you feel better.  

I find that clonidine is a life saver for sleep when dealing with w/d's. As for l0peramide, you don't need fistfuls to get a little relief. I usually take a few and there are some noticeable reduction in physical symptoms. Some exercise is a must when going through W/D's. If you are on short acting meds like 0xy, the worst should be over within a week, but the psychological part goes on for a bit afterward if you were associating use with other activities.  

Kratom is the best choice if you can't go cold turkey, but you will be switching on dependence for another. 

Get kratom but use a max of 10 days  for WD or you could be trading one for another.

Antidepressants are a lifesaver for mental symptoms, almost completely white away urges.

Best of luck to you!

Being in detox, after my roommate got past day 5 he was pretty normal and more like himself 

I have read thru this section since I joined looking for a magic answer and every time I go back to exactly what I do. 

I'm 24 hrs into w/d's and feel like death. My question is realistically how long am I looking at completely being done? I have some zans and muskle rel@xers I'm using, but they aren't helping much. I've taken hot baths, etc., but none of it is relieving any symptoms. Obviously I realize I've had my fun and now it's time to pay the price, but this really sucks. I just want to step away from this demon that has a grip on me for myself and my family. I'm drinking a ton of water and Gatorade, but food is out of the question right now. I couldn't keep it down if I tried.

Thanks for any advice.
Ditch the Gatorade and get some Pedialite. Force yourself to eat a banana a couple times a day. Get some immodium so you don't rub your ass raw.

If you get the restless feeling where you can't sit still, do pushups or force yourself to go for a walk. That's also when a hot bath helps the most. 

Benadryl, melatonin, and chamomile tea with a hot bath will help with sleep and restlessness. Also, if you can get your hands on some cough medicine that's mostly DXM, it will take the edge off big time, but don't overdue it or you'll end up robotripping and puking.

Sleep with a couple bath towels to soak up your sweat. It's much more comfortable than wet sheets.

Alcohol, caffeine, and sugar will make you feel worse (that's why I say ditch the Gatorade. Or at least water it down) avoided them at all costs. 

L-theanine and Ashwagandha help a lot too.

And remember it won't let forever. This is just the price you have to pay by you'll start feeling better at about day 4.

Ditch the Gatorade and get some Pedialite. Force yourself to eat a banana a couple times a day. Get some immodium so you don't rub your ass raw.

If you get the restless feeling where you can't sit still, do pushups or force yourself to go for a walk. That's also when a hot bath helps the most. 

Benadryl, melatonin, and chamomile tea with a hot bath will help with sleep and restlessness. Also, if you can get your hands on some cough medicine that's mostly DXM, it will take the edge off big time, but don't overdue it or you'll end up robotripping and puking.

Sleep with a couple bath towels to soak up your sweat. It's much more comfortable than wet sheets.

Alcohol, caffeine, and sugar will make you feel worse (that's why I say ditch the Gatorade. Or at least water it down) avoided them at all costs. 

L-theanine and Ashwagandha help a lot too.

And remember it won't let forever. This is just the price you have to pay by you'll start feeling better at about day 4.
Can second the l - theanine and ksm Ashwagandha ... what doses?

@bud wouldnt that be trading? 

asking bc i dont know 
The Kratom?  Somewhat, that’s why I recommend stopping after 10 days.  But, they are no exactly the same.  I used to use it to stop from getting sick, but it never made me feel good per se

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back