Waiting On A Poobah

Thanks Soldier.

The song you chose really means a lot a lot to me. I'm probably correct to assume that kind of music is not your favorite genre (or "cup of tea", based on the music thread you started), but for me I love that era of music and I belive you chose it because of your warm heart I've come to appreciate over the months.

But more than just the era, the name and message of the song is what I like the best and has actually, need I say, "touched" Slammer's old and ailing heart very much.

In addition, your post has encouraged me to get back into the 'game" and stop sittin' on the sidelines hopin' that the Grand PoohBag title miraculously might get changed.

But much to my dismay, I had to accept the fact that it's "just a name" and I don't have to use it in 'real life' when I introduce myself to new people who come I meet on the steet - such as the wedding I have to attend this weekend. Simply saying, "
My name is Slammer. Nice to meet you." is enough. No need to add the part of being a Grand PoohBag.

On any count, thanks for the song dedication. So to my friends (and you know exactly who you are), just cuz I'm a now a Grand PoohBag, don't worry, it's not gonna go to my head. nothing will change. Still as humble, friendly, helpful, and loyal as ever.

Thanks Soldier,

Slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Soldier.

The song you chose really means a lot a lot to me. I'm probably correct to assume that kind of music is not your favorite genre (or "cup of tea", based on the music thread you started), but for me I love that era of music and I belive you chose it because of your warm heart I've come to appreciate over the months.

But more than just the era, the name and message of the song is what I like the best and has actually, need I say, "touched" Slammer's old and ailing heart very much.

In addition, your post has encouraged me to get back into the 'game" and stop sittin' on the sidelines hopin' that the Grand PoohBag title miraculously might get changed.

But much to my dismay, I had to accept the fact that it's "just a name" and I don't have to use it in 'real life' when I introduce myself to new people who come I meet on the steet - such as the wedding I have to attend this weekend. Simply saying, "
My name is Slammer. Nice to meet you." is enough. No need to add the part of being a Grand PoohBag.

On any count, thanks for the song dedication. So to my friends (and you know exactly who you are), just cuz I'm a now a Grand PoohBag, don't worry, it's not gonna go to my head. nothing will change. Still as humble, friendly, helpful, and loyal as ever.

Thanks Soldier,

Slammer
No, we certainly don't have the same tastes in music which is why I was surprised when this song popped into my head. We post on the forum at the same time, when everyone else is asleep or dead, and I felt like Mick Jagger standing on the steps saying, "where's Slammer?" He'd better post soon because this place sucks without him. So I had to spend my time making taunts and pictures to keep myself interested. I won't mention your title or put horns on your avatar. I like the title and the fact that you, Jewy, and I are the first 3 Poobahs in DBG history. May there be dozens more to follow. Maybe at 100000 posts we will be given the option to make our own titles like "Overlord" or "Godfather". So even though the song is well out of my genre, I used to watch the music video for it all the time when my family first got cable tv. So it was nice to hear it again, especially since I forgot it existed until today. It was nice to listen to lighter music for a change, felt pleasant in an odd way. You're a good friend Slammer, and you know the depths of my loyalty. So, here is the the last time Poobah and Slammer appear in the same sentence.

I'll post this without permission from Jewy as I think he's busy with other matters at the moment:

There is no one on this, or any other forum, that is a man of higher integrity than Slammer. I can personally attest to the fact that he is a highly intelligent, educated and accomplished man that has no need for free handouts from thugs and con artists.

Rest assured that they will hear from me personally on this matter. Whatever Slammer says, you need never be concerned with it's validity. I would trust him with my family, my business and my checkbook and wouldn't give it a second thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Jewy.

That means a lot during this time of historic "Grand PoohBag" status.

Please send checkbook ASAP.

Slammer

I'd give you some checks if any of them

were in my name

but Jewy seems to have you covered.

2hxnjx4.jpg

That's right kids

it's picture night!

I'll post this without permission from Jewy as I think he's busy with other matters at the moment:
No need to request permission, as that was already posted on open forum, hence it's "totally quotacious", to borrow a Shaquille O'Neal phrase. That aside, it's also the God's honest truth, and is an absolutely accurate representation of my feelings on the matter. And while I'm here, this seems like the proper time to congratulate my very good friend and "dictator from another mother" Slammer on his ascension to that lofty place where only a select few shall ever dwell. A place that is only revealed to the eyes of the prolific elite, where upon entrance you are fed grapes and fanned with palm fronds by nubile young beauties in silken bikinis. That most secret place on MILF Island that we refer to as Grand Poobah Bay!

Welcome my friend! Your disregard for the title in and of itself notwithstanding, the truth is that NO ONE is more deserving of DBG's most elite status and title, as your contributions to this community are without equal. Name be damned, this is where you belong as the most legendary member of the DBG Hall of Fame. Oh, and don't forget to bring along some Febreeze or a bottle of your favorite air freshener. In addition to the scent of coconuts, grapes and tanning oil, it gets a little funky around here when my relatives visit during the holidays. You know, that "wet wookie" thing and all.....

In Admiration & Brotherhood,

The Grand Jew-bah

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back