Waking up withdrawing

NoddinOut

OPAL SPONSOR
Okay so first a little background info... I was addicted to opiates for 7 years... Finally sobered up 2 years ago but fell off the wagon by discovering OPMs gold kratom extract... Yeah bad idea...So that was obviously taking its toll on my wallet so I switched to online plain leaf kratom. 

All is well and I'm maintaining fine... It's just I get an ugly reminder each morning that I'm physically dependent on something.  

So I'm curious if anyone else on kratom wakes up withdrawing? No its no heroin kick but still not very comfortable at all... Why is this happening? Is it because of my years of heroin, methadone and sub abuse that I'm just more chemically susceptible to being sensitive to withdraw? What should I do? 

First. Be honest because this matters a lot. How long did you take the Gold Kratom? How many times per day and per week? How many times do you take the plain leaf now per day and per week? Do you take anything else?

I generally use it to calm stuff down while I'm withdrawing from opiates...it doesn't get rid of all the symptoms, but helps. 

That's a tough question..  If you're like me I can only take Kratom once a day or there's no effect upon redosing (even at +12 hrs).  I'm glad I never have enough to dose more than a week (once a day) or I'd be hooked for sure.  It's almost the only thing available that helps my toothaches.

Okay so first a little background info... I was addicted to opiates for 7 years... Finally sobered up 2 years ago but fell off the wagon by discovering OPMs gold kratom extract... Yeah bad idea...So that was obviously taking its toll on my wallet so I switched to online plain leaf kratom. 

All is well and I'm maintaining fine... It's just I get an ugly reminder each morning that I'm physically dependent on something.  

So I'm curious if anyone else on kratom wakes up withdrawing? No its no heroin kick but still not very comfortable at all... Why is this happening? Is it because of my years of heroin, methadone and sub abuse that I'm just more chemically susceptible to being sensitive to withdraw? What should I do? 
I don't wake up in the middle of the night in withdrawal but when I wake up in the morning, I feel a bit restless and lil' edgy. It's nothing too bad; I usually have a coffee and then burn and get ready for work. On the weekend when I get a good 8hrs sleep, I wake up and wait another 1-2 hours before I burn. During the day, I usually can only go 6-8 hours w/o it before I start yawning and feeling a bit lethargic. Keep in mind, I'm a daily researcher/burner and I burn 3-4 times per day (7-10g per session of plain leaf only). When using extracts and/or enhanced blends, the witdrawals are much worse and you start feeling the shitty w/d symptoms after only a few hours IME. Extracts are ok every now and then but they'll take a bigger toll on your tolerance and your wallet for sure. As a lot of us know, there's no such thing as a free lunch. ;)

When using extracts and/or enhanced blends, the witdrawals are much worse and you start feeling the shitty w/d symptoms after only a few hours IME. Extracts are ok every now and then but they'll take a bigger toll on your tolerance and your wallet for sure. As a lot of us know, there's no such thing as a free lunch. ;)
Haha, shitty w/d symptoms. Wow that is a very descriptive sentence right there (sorry I didn't pay attention in grammar class). I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you, but been there before! You know what might help you though. take some phenibut right before you start having those symptoms. That is if you can afford to stay asleep for a couple of hours. But sleep is the best medicine. Actually laughter is but hey I never graduated Medical School either!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back