War on Drugs a violation of the US Constitution and violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights?

Allhoney75

V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
I've been researching how the War On Drugs violates the US Constitution and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and I'm surprised I don't see a discussion on this.

The biggest mistake the DEA, FBI, and Politicians make are lumping everybody in the drug addict category then devaluing them.

Yet none will acknowlede how they're contributing to the problem by making it increasingly difficult for patients to get the appropriate medications they need.

Forcing people on dangerous SSRIs when they don't suffer from depression is inviting people to seek out something that does work.

SSRIs should be limited to treating depression and benzodiazepines should be limited to treating anxiety.

SSRIs are far more dangerous in treating people who DO NOT SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION!

Likewise, NSAIDs are far more dangerous in treating people who CANNOT TAKE NSAIDs due to gastric disorders and other disorders.

This current structure is actively encouraging drug addiction by denying Americans a universal healthcare system along with a universal mental healthcare system. So illnesses...whether physical or mental, aren't and can't be treated.

Thereby causing despair, grief, desperation, hopelessness, homelessness, poverty, violence, depression, anxiety, financial strain, family breakdown, relationship breakdowns, job loss, excessive time off from work, jobs that refuse to accommodate employees etc.

What's even more disturbing is the pure apathy and narcissism.

There's a lot of misguided, reactive talking and harsh punishment but no proactive discussions, no proactive research to understand and remedy the problem on a psychological, sociological, economical level.

People don't just wake up and decide to use drugs....whether appropriate use or addictive use, legal or illegal drugs. Something is wrong and what's needed is empathy to understand why.

People need to know there's a high correlation between childhood sexual/physical/verbal/emotional abuse and drug use/addiction.

There's a high correlation between mental illnesses and physical illnesses and drug use/addiction.

Same with trauma.....War trauma and non-war trauma is correlated with drug use/addiction.

Same with oppression and poverty....high correlation with drug use/addiction.

Why aren't we talking about this??

I encourage people to start getting involved with organizations that bring awareness to the legality and constitutional violations of the War On Drugs.

And please lets talk about it here.

The ACLU has some great information on how the War On Drugs is unconstitutional.

The US Constitution addressed prohibition in the 18th Amendment. This was repealed with the 21st Amendment.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Further Reading

Wanted to add this link

Last edited:
I love ALL of this !!! I am ‘chemical coping ‘ or virtually all of the reasons above.
I don’t necessarily like how harsh, strong pills feel. But all the middle stuff is tainted on the streets and such ..
So that in itself is a snowball effect. On top of the effect, as to why this road was even taken anyways.
And at the end of the day, I still hurt! That’s just my own sorry self, but yes, I love all the things above, and I agree!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back