Wassup dubz here!

Dubz

New to the forurms, glad im here because its about damn time someone created a place like this. i hate scammers, even even getting scammed by my own gvt.

You'd think someone who servered 2tours in the middleeast that -- severed his knee tended, broke his ankle, titianium rod in foot, gun shot ruptered spleen and 1/3 intestines had to be removed also had to have mini bypass thx to that random bullet , broken pelvis, broken eye sockets, a skar starts from my eye to back of my head.

I have PTSfuckingD and i cant help it

i dont want anyone to feel bad for me, i just think i deserve  a little more respect and help from the VA. But it is what it is and iv done my job. Im just gladd i found yal and would love to help out! 

Nice to meet yah haha sorry for long essay just pissed

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear of your troubles dubz, be assured however you are in good company. Have a good look around and get a feel for the board, the rules of course and perhaps the quoted info for new members thread. The rest is at your leisure! Please don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck. ☺

Welcome Dubz!  I am new here also, but still have alot of good knowledge about these types of things, as have spent years on other boards!  Read, read and read some more.  Thank you for your service and sacrifices,

Hello Dubz,

Welcome and thanks for your service. I certainly agree with you that you should receive adequate treatment from the VA and it's a shame that you have to be your own advocate. At least you have come to the right place and please let me know if you have any questions. We hate scammers and do our best to weed them out.

I'm getting my master's in counseling now.. You should check out group therapy with others that also suffer from PTSD.. The bond with other soldiers are very supportive and you get that bond/comraderie that you had while overseas..

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. CnC5 @ CnC5: Hope everyone has had a great weekend! Check out our new post on our thread ✨️✌️
  2. A @ AnnaSofia: Hi all hope everyone’s having an above average weekend.
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  5. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  6. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  7. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  8. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  11. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  12. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  14. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  15. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  16. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  17. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  19. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
Back