Watson

schlaf3r

ive had a prescription for watson 853 for over a year. they were always yellow and said watson 853 on them. my last prescription i went to pick up they pills were no longer yellow. the pharmacist told me that they only removed the yellow dye because people were alergic. now this pill looks exactly like the old yellow one except it is white.. but it does not have the same affects. in fact it has no affects at all and i still very much feel pain. has anyone else had this experience? is the pharmacy ripping me off? they're is absolutely no way they just removed a dye... 

ive had a prescription for watson 853 for over a year. they were always yellow and said watson 853 on them. my last prescription i went to pick up they pills were no longer yellow. the pharmacist told me that they only removed the yellow dye because people were alergic. now this pill looks exactly like the old yellow one except it is white.. but it does not have the same affects. in fact it has no affects at all and i still very much feel pain. has anyone else had this experience? is the pharmacy ripping me off? they're is absolutely no way they just removed a dye...
Hey there schlaf3r if you Google it you will find lots of discussion about this very issue. Everything from conspiracy theories to the manufacturer adding something that should curb abuse to people saying the yellow dye potentiates the drug. Who knows,really. Several people claim it's all mind over matter. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Its the same pill.. a lot do tend to think its not as strong.

hate to hear they aren't working for ya.

Bummer!!

I read they sold Watson to another manufacturer. The yellow die was initially used as a identifier to the first company. When new company purchased Watson co and name they didn't get proprietary license for the yellow die. So now pills are white. Yellow ones available are either old or possibly fake. I too take these and have noticed a strength difference. I figured they put a time release component in the batch. Crush one and see if it works better for you. It did me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back