We are lucky!

matt8342

This board has introduced a couple of kratom vendors that in my opinion have earned some recognition.  Both norxnecessary and pharmacy dropout provide us customers the best kratom we could possibly get our hands on.  Not only are there products heads and tails above the others, but there customer service is like no others.  Dan and Jeff will pickup the phone and actually talk to you, educate you, and make you feel comfortable with placing large orders via the net and phone.  I have tried many different vendors for this product and I have yet to find any one who can compete with these.  So my hats off to you guys and keep doing the great work!

you cant just put down other vendors that are on here to put up others..

all vendors on these pages are Aces. It is nice that you really love these guys and your writing a good review, but it doesnt mean to put them above all of the other vendors here by saying these guys are so much better then other vendors on here,  we re not allowed to do that on other parts of the forum...im not sure we can do tha here either.., you can write a great review without doing that......:/  least that is how i see it, if im wrong i take aback...:)

Last edited:
Maybe I should've rephrased that.  In other posts I have written that someone can't go wrong with any of the vendors advertising here.  I think what I meant more to say was to stay away from head shops and that kinda thing and IMO their strains seem stronger than the other ones that I have gotten my hands on.  Given I have not tried all vendors.  Seems that there are plenty of people who just give their opinions freely on here? And then there are others who are given a hard time? The last thing I was trying to do is put ANYONE down.  If you have your own opinion then I would definetly have open ears to hear it.Mods, if its that offensive just take the post down. Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think it was offensive, I am just thinking that its so much nice to put a good review but not peg one place on here against another since all places on here have been carefully reviewed...now if we love on place over another that is awesomeeeeee sauce...lol

but i think for me at least i just say how much i love a vendor....and what they have done for me they say there better....yada yada..

im sure you get my point and i dont want to seem snobby or know it all...

i just didnt want anyones feelings to be hurt /default_smile.png

I dont think it was offensive, I am just thinking that its so much nice to put a good review but not peg one place on here against another since all places on here have been carefully reviewed...now if we love on place over another that is awesomeeeeee sauce...lol

but i think for me at least i just say how much i love a vendor....and what they have done for me they say there better....yada yada..

im sure you get my point and i dont want to seem snobby or know it all...

i just didnt want anyones feelings to be hurt /default_smile.png
Feelings to be hurt.  Agreed.

This board has introduced a couple of kratom vendors that in my opinion have earned some recognition.  Both norxnecessary and pharmacy dropout provide us customers the best kratom we could possibly get our hands on.  Not only are there products heads and tails above the others, but there customer service is like no others.  Dan and Jeff will pickup the phone and actually talk to you, educate you, and make you feel comfortable with placing large orders via the net and phone.  I have tried many different vendors for this product and I have yet to find any one who can compete with these.  So my hats off to you guys and keep doing the great work!
Thanks for that Matt. Your a pleasure to have as a customer and I hope you consider me a friend as I do you. It's a pleasure having met all my customers and I am still in contact regularly with most of them because I care.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back